Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

New Material Dyes

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a question about the Outfit System and the Material Dye color. They said in ESO Live that you have to deconstruct an Item of that level to 'earn' it. I know you can start a new character to get the items for level 1-50 ( which would suck anyway ). But what about level CP10 - CP140, how would get those?
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guildstores I assume. But I do think this is been made more complicated then needed seeing many already have maxed characters and/or used the cp on alts.

Also wondering if breaking one silk shoe at level one unlocks jute mat for all light armor regardless of slot... or just the boots for example.
    Edited by Orticia on January 21, 2018 4:47PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deconstructing your own crafted items is working on PTS. It's one item per rank.

gETh6gu.jpg

Edited by Acrolas on January 21, 2018 4:55PM
    signing off
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Deconstructing your own gear is working on PTS. It's one item per rank.

gETh6gu.jpg

Crafted gear. Did not think of that. That is very good news. Meaning I can just craft it and deconstruct. And one item per rank sounds way better too then everything. Take an awesome for putting my mind at ease :)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deconstructing your own crafted items is working on PTS. It's one item per rank.

gETh6gu.jpg

This. Just craft an item at that tier and deconstruct it.

@ortitia They're dyes and it's one item per tier, so for Tier 1 you only need to decon a Jute OR Rawhide OR Maple OR Iron item, and you only need to decon one item, period, it's not per-slot. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭

gETh6gu.jpg

This. Just craft an item at that tier and deconstruct it.

@ortitia They're dyes and it's one item per tier, so for Tier 1 you only need to decon a Jute OR Rawhide OR Maple OR Iron item, and you only need to decon one item, period, it's not per-slot. :)
    Orticia wrote: »
    Deconstructing your own gear is working on PTS. It's one item per rank.

gETh6gu.jpg

Crafted gear. Did not think of that. That is very good news. Meaning I can just craft it and deconstruct. And one item per rank sounds way better too then everything. Take an awesome for putting my mind at ease :)

Thanks, did not think of that either.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.