Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PS4 - what forum can you use to ask for items?

WhoSlappedThePie
WhoSlappedThePie
✭✭✭
Just wondering, if any, there’s a forum I could use here to ask if people have an item I need? Thanks
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
Magsorc Breton
Magblade Darkelf
Stam DK Redguard
Healer Templar High Elf
Tank DK Argonian
Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos doesn’t allow trading in the forums...you can’t ask for items or trades. But they do allow guidance on how to get items. You may make a post that specifies what you’re looking for, and people can respond. I recommend putting it in the appropriate thread...if you need a crafting item, post it in the crafting forum. Housing, in housing. General stuff like a specific piece of gear, players helping players.

A good way to get items in game is putting out a zone text chat in a busy area. Depending on what you need, there are a lot of vet players with tons of stuff who are probably willing to help.

What are you looking for?
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I just wanted to see if any1 knows an easy way to get Morag tong and also whether it is a decent “support” set to use for dragon knight stam DD.

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. I just wanted to see if any1 knows an easy way to get Morag tong and also whether it is a decent “support” set to use for dragon knight stam DD.

I use it for my stam DK, I'd say it works!

You can get it relatively easy from guild traders, I use 7th legion in combination with Morag Tong.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Hundings plus spriggans would be a bit more powerful, but Morag Tong works well and would be a good set too.

In addition to guild stores (where it can be spendy), you get Morag Tong via PvP rewards for the worthy. It’s also in grab bags from specialized gear vendors in Cyrodiil. So how this works is in each town the vendors carry specific gear sets. I think for Morag you go to Bruma (your team has to own the town to use the merchant). Then it costs 12k AP for a “unknown Morag Tong item” container. You get one item guaranteed to be Morag Tong...it doesn’t shuffle different gear sets anymore. This tends to be a good/cheap way to get the jewelry...when I’ve used these merchants the jewelry drop rate is very generous.
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info.

I use: NMG, VO, Hundings, Twice Fang Snake and now Morag Tong. It’s just another useful set to run in trials if other stam DD use NMG, for example. I do want Sunderflame but it’s such a grind ;(

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard