The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

4 years later, still can't dye your hair.

Invincible
Invincible
✭✭✭✭✭
Charge 50 crowns per recolor if you want, I don't care. Just make it happen.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they could add "hair color packs" to the crown store, like they have the standard facial accessories, facial markings, body markings, hair styles and so on.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • CardboardedBox
    CardboardedBox
    ✭✭✭✭
    It really is a bit crazy that you need to buy the entire appearance change, just to do that one little thing.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im bald
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want white or silver hair, so my Sorc can finally look like Xemnas. He already has the long hair too. Q_Q
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on January 21, 2018 11:22AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this is covered by the Crown Appearance Change Token, I can't really see them doing this.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quite happy with my horns how they are :)
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    #BlackHairForAltmers
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulo wrote: »
    Quite happy with my horns how they are :)

Well that's just swell. *pets*
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no!!! Im mad that when my toon is naked, I cant change the color of the string bikini underwear. Cmon zos!!!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Invincible wrote: »
    Charge 50 crowns per recolor if you want, I don't care. Just make it happen.

yes please!!! and long hair and purple-green-blue hair, my redguard really needs that!!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    #BlackHairForAltmers

God yes
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    Since this is covered by the Crown Appearance Change Token, I can't really see them doing this.

Body markings, jewelry, facial accessiores and other tings are also covered by appearance change tokens AND by cosmetic packs.

I vote for hair recolour, maybe something like we have with costume dyes?
    Edited by Kiara on January 21, 2018 5:11PM
  • ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭

The Crown Appearance Change token also allows you to change your hairstyle or facial hair, yet there are still cosmetic packs available for those. There should be a hair color cosmetic pack as well. To me, the appearance change token should primarily be focused around changing the shape of the body/face while cosmetics have packs to change on a whim.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want this so badly. Appearance change tokens cost way too much when you just want to change one thing!
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Im bald

Bald and Beautiful
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree! And black hair for Altmer, PLEASE!
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am in the black hair for Altmer camp....give me!!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But the thing is, it isn't covered by the appearance change token. The hairstyle pack allows you to have styles not included for a given race in the character creator, so my altmer is now able to have pig tails. We really need a colour pack that gives you that ability, so we can have altmers with black hair and Khajiit with bright red.

They should at least unlock all the colours during character creation if that's the only option they want us to have!
    PS4 EU
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Im bald

Bald and Beautiful

Lmao. I don’t know why, but this made me smile and chuckle.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And let us have different colored eyebrows. I can't stand using any of the silver or blonde colors because your eyebrows just vanish. Especially on my elves :p
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    I want white or silver hair, so my Sorc can finally look like Xemnas. He already has the long hair too. Q_Q

It's fine, Champ. Just play weeb games. I suggest Final Fantasy.