The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I returned but forgot :/

Psycrow
Psycrow
✭✭
Hi

I bought Morrow wind today but it has been a while and i forgot alot about this game and only fractions remains in my brain.
Im lvl 50 and have 246 champion points. Where should i go and lvl up fast ?

Should i just start doing quest in the clockwork city map or find morrow wind map and do quest there ?
Also i heard something with a mealstrom arena or trial where you can solo and find great stuff ?
Where is that and how do i get there ?

Plz enlight me a bit here :)
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:57PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you bought morrowind that’s a good place to run quest to level malstorm arena is in wrothgar dlc to get the weapons you have to run it in vet mode which is what most people are after. The difference between vet and normal is quite high and most will recommend 300 cp to do vet
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing the daily random dungeons, undaunted pledges and crafting writs give a good deal of XP, especially combined with the daily "enlightenment" (400k XP for the "price" of 100k).

Otherwise, if you really mean it and want to level up by "stupidly running in circles", you can get a high-CP buddy and grind Skyreach Catacombs.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Psycrow
    Psycrow
    ✭✭
    Allright thx...so i need a DLC for maelstrom...hmmm buy vip or only buy the dlc ?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 12:53AM
  • Psycrow
    Psycrow
    ✭✭
    Sounds like an idea :) Thx