The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wild guardian (bear) skins?

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know that preorders got the grey war bear skin (unfortunately I missed that one). There was talk back during morrowind beta about adding other skins for the wild guardian and possibly other pets. Anyone know if that has been implemented at all yet? Still looking forward to the day I can have a senche companion for my khajiit warden.
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so, but I would love to see them add cosmetic variations for many abilities, like pet skins, or something like a blue spear for templar abilities. I also think it would be a cool feature to let us use owned mount skins for our warden pets. I have the wild hunt bear and senche that would be awesome to have fighting with my warden.
  • Jarryzzt
    Jarryzzt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally that's what Path of Exile makes a significant portion of its money on - reskins for various skills, plus pets/outfits. So from a business perspective, this could be a good thing.

No idea how easy or difficult it would be to implement from a technical standpoint, however. For this game specifically.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have easily missed it but I do not recall Zos mentioning anything about adding more skins for the bear or any skins for other pets. I saw a lot of players mentioning the possibilities though most went pretty far out from merely changing the of the pet.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They haven't given us any more skins for the bear except for that gray one you mentioned. That's it.
    Not sure why they haven't. It seems like it would be super quick to make a few recolors to put in the Crown Store, since they've already done the gray one.
  • Bryong9ub17_ESO
    Bryong9ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be more interested In Sorc pet skins. At least the Warden bear has the gray skin...
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be more interested In Sorc pet skins. At least the Warden bear has the gray skin...

This^
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag & Wolf Skins.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's disappointing. I take it the gray skin is unavailable now too?
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unless you didn't preorder. It isn't as if this is available for everyone now.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    Well that's disappointing. I take it the gray skin is unavailable now too?

AFAIK it's still available in the Digital Collector's Edition
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC