The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daedric Artifact replica furnishings

RouDantes
RouDantes
✭✭✭
My favorite thing about player housing in TES games is having a place to display all of the weapons and armor, especially the Daedric Artifacts. I know there are other threads asking for weapons and armor furnishings (which I definitely want), but I wanted to bring up Daedric Artifacts in particular. Collecting them was always one of my favorite things, and while I understand why every player in ESO can't run amok with the Wabbajack all the time, I still really miss hoarding them. For me, most of their appeal was just having and displaying them, more so than actually carrying them around and using them all the time. They are the ultimate Elder Scrolls trophies!

Seeing the replica furnishing of the Skeleton Key made me soooo giddy, and I really wish there were more such achievement furnishings for the other Artifacts! For instance, unlocking the Wabbajack replica as part of the Fighter's Guild quest line would definitely help lessen the sting of having to give it back. LOL
Edited by RouDantes on January 21, 2018 5:46PM
Cheers,
Captain Rou Dantes
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say, pretty good idea!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds