The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Losing pets in drop down scenerios

MrTambourineManX
MrTambourineManX
Soul Shriven
i have noticed this for a while now, that in Selenes web, if you are a pet sorcerer, and you have you pets active on the final boss, a soon as the web breaks and you drop down, your pet has gone missing, cant attack anything, but still alive somewhere in another dimension, so because its still alive you can not re summon it, and because you are in combat it seems you can not un slot and re slot, then re summon it. i have not tested this with twilight matriarch, or clanfear, only the volatile familiar. With that being said, on stage 8 of vDSA, where one person drops down to kill the adds, the same things occurs, thats a bit of a pain because you have to properly plan it so that you fight without your pet until you drop down, then summon it, then go back up and kill it between round, so it seems the patterns here is, when certain mechanics require you to drop down into another area, your pets get lost in what we can only assume is infinite nothingness, please help, i'm sure they are scared. Just wondering if this is an issue that could be taken care of, or of it is working as intended?
  • MrTambourineManX
    MrTambourineManX
    Soul Shriven
    With that being said, on stage 8 of vDSA

oh my goodness i meant stage 9, the graveyard stage with the portals you drop into.