The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What buffs enchant damage?

Berenhir
Berenhir
✭✭✭✭✭
Weapon enchant tooltip damage is buffed by...
  • Elemental Expert / Mighty [CP]
  • Master At Arms [CP]
  • Infused Weapon Trait
  • Set: Torug's Pact
  • Buffs: Major / Minor Berserk
  • Twin Blade & Blunt / Heavy Weapons / Ancient Knowledge
  • Specific Enchants:
    • Elemental Damage:
      • Elemental Talent (Altmer racial passive)
    • Fire:
      • Destructive Ancestry (Dunmer racial passive)
      Shock:
      • Energized (Sorc class passive)

What did I forget?
Edited by Berenhir on January 22, 2018 1:25PM
PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated first post with Ancient Knowledge and sword passives. Anyone got something else?
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Illurian
    Illurian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the Bastion CP increases the shield you get from using a shield enchant? Theoretically, it should.
    Kiss the chaos.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you care only about the tooltip then it is basically all % to damage done buffs from skills and passives. You listed most of these, forgot the warden Advanced Species passive and warden Piercing Cold passive.
    Edited by SodanTok on January 22, 2018 2:03PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twin Blade and Heavy Weapons, swords only. I was was surprised to see this the other day. It's quite a substantial amount too!
    PC EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minor/major berserk?

The oblivion enchant isn´t increased by Master-at-arms. The tooltip says the damage is increased but the actual damage when testing is still the same, whether you´ve 30 points or 0 points into MaA.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twin Blade and Heavy Weapons, swords only. I was was surprised to see this the other day. It's quite a substantial amount too!

Even so, swords can use a buff, likely to 4.5% per sword for a total of 9% as people's math has shown. I believe there is a whole thread on it.
    Edited by JobooAGS on January 22, 2018 3:12PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Even so, swords can use a buff, likely to 4.5% per sword for a total of 9% as people's math has shown. I believe there is a whole thread on it.

You mean 2.5% per sword, total 5% but in general is around 3%. Not sure how this guy think that amount is "substantial".
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean 2.5% per sword, total 5% but in general is around 3%. Not sure how this guy think that amount is "substantial".

No, I mean buff to 4.5% per sword. Buffing from 2.5% to 2.5% isnt much of a buff now is it?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No, I mean buff to 4.5% per sword. Buffing from 2.5% to 2.5% isnt much of a buff now is it?

oh, i see now, you mean change the games numbers from 2.5 to 4.5. l thought you mean it buffs the damage you do. need to read closer.