The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackheart haven help

SameMeteor26
SameMeteor26
✭✭✭
Anyone willing to help me farm blackheart haven on Xbox NA? I’m trying to get the bone pirate necklace. That’s all I need. Message me if you want to help. GT: Samemeteor26
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For something like that, it would be a million times better just to ask when you're in the game.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you luck, it took many, many runs to find one. Luckily that dungeon is also very easy to solo on norm if you’re ok with a blue necklace.
    Edited by Vapirko on January 21, 2018 2:42PM
  • SameMeteor26
    SameMeteor26
    ✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I wish you luck, it took many, many runs to find one. Luckily that dungeon is also very easy to solo on norm if you’re ok with a blue necklace.

lol how do you solo the final boss? He turns you into a skeleton and you can’t do anything
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Took me about 30-40 runs to get mine. Got it from a chest that my girlfriend opened. I swear she has Daedric Prince level RNG.

I’m on PS4 otherwise I would help.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try looking for group subsection