The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Returning player looking for guild

Dragneil
Dragneil
Soul Shriven
Haven't played in like 2 years so basically trying to remember how everything works so looking for an active guild to get back into the game. Newb/casual/social/mix newb vet/ trading guilds would be great and would love an invite
Psn Straw_Hat_Neil
Cheers
  • dalymiddleboro
    Ps4 console, North America server

New guild, recruiting core members. Activities almost daily.

Veteran dungeons and pledges, PvP and exploration as well as trials.

Message myself psn is dalymiddleboro

Or

Message psn SoulSword13

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, if you're looking to break into a guild from the ground up, do trials, dungeons, exploration, PvP or whatever, this is your chance. We're still building our core foundation, we'll take care of you. We are mature adults, but definitely like to toss a few cocktails back and party on the weekends. Will be doing raids every saturday night! We also have a discord that's active with our members.
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Dailymiddlebro, may I send a request to one of you two to join?

I'm a returning player as well (cp690) been gone since Morrowind, and definitely looking to get into a guild asap and it sounds like you are very active which is ideal.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Dailymiddlebro, may I send a request to one of you two to join?

I'm a returning player as well (cp690) been gone since Morrowind, and definitely looking to get into a guild asap and it sounds like you are very active which is ideal.

@BruceLeeroy91 ...very cool, seems like you've made your decision and are finding your way...welcome back...

it most certainly does pay to "be like water" :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Sparkella
    Sparkella
    Soul Shriven
    I will be sending a message tonight for an invite. I’m CP 204 and would like to join the guild. PSN: Tiamarie713