The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF Crafter to craft armour sets.

Mike_Harris
Mike_Harris
Soul Shriven
Hello All,

I am looking for a crafter to make 8 armour sets for me with the training trait. I do not have the materials, however I am willing to pay for them plus a tip for each set made. Looking for a set for each of the following levels for stamina and for magicka:
Level 10
Level 20
Level 30
Level 40

Not very experienced in this so a discussion with a crafter would be great. I am on xbox one platform. Thank you all in advance.

Mike.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would argue if you need a new gear every 10 levels. You, basically, need a purple one from let's say 10th (optionally 16th) to 26th..and then 26th to 50th level. The only thing you need pay attention to is keep updating the trinkets...upps... jewelry. ;)
    And hopefully some crafter from Xbox responds quickly.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
    Options
  • Mike_Harris
    Mike_Harris
    Soul Shriven
    duendology wrote: »
    I would argue if you need a new gear every 10 levels. You, basically, need a purple one from let's say 10th (optionally 16th) to 26th..and then 26th to 50th level. The only thing you need pay attention to is keep updating the trinkets...upps... jewelry. ;)

Thank you for the response, is it possible to craft any sets below level 50? For example a julianos set for a level 10/20?
    Options
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the response, is it possible to craft any sets below level 50? For example a julianos set for a level 10/20?

Yes, it is possible to craft Julianos for level 10 or 20. If I was on Xbox, I could help you out but, alas, I am on PC.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Options
  • Mike_Harris
    Mike_Harris
    Soul Shriven
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

Yes, it is possible to craft Julianos for level 10 or 20. If I was on Xbox, I could help you out but, alas, I am on PC.

Ah that's a pain. Think I should invest in another PC soon, my current gaming laptop I've ended up using at work :) appreciate the help Hippie.
    Options
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could help you if you were on PC-EU. :)

I've leveled up quite a number of chars recently, what with all the double XP events. I usually make gear for levels 4, 16, 26, 36, 46. Why those weird numbers you might ask. That's where new material tiers start, so you need the least amount of materials. Also since XP requirements are now much more "backloaded", you need more XP for the final levels, so you spend more time at levels 46+ than at 40+.

I start at level 4, so I can wear full training gear right after coming out of the intro quest (or skipping it) and making one level, which usually happens while visiting a few cities/wayshrines.

Set-wise I use Shacklebreaker which gives max resources, damage and recovery in both Magicka and Stamina. While leveling up, especially the early levels, you'll use both of that on any char, no matter if it's going to be mag or stam later. So I found increasing all resources helps a good deal. For second set I use 3xSeducer on Magicka and 3xNight's Silence on Stam. Resource regeneration is more important than damage/crit on low level chars. You're not going to do a lot of damage compared to CP chars anyway, so getting resources back helps a lot when soloing stuff.

If you're struggling with survival, Vampire's Kiss is a great leveling set too. You get Health Recovery, Max Health and Healing Taken, and each time you kill an enemy, you get a 6k heal-over-time.

Remember to pick up the three guilds (Mages, Fighters, Undaunted) first thing after making a new char, especially Fighters, so your undead/zombie/werewolf kills count from the start.
    Edited by Loc2262 on January 20, 2018 10:36AM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Options
  • Mike_Harris
    Mike_Harris
    Soul Shriven
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    I could help you if you were on PC-EU. :)

I've leveled up quite a number of chars recently, what with all the double XP events. I usually make gear for levels 4, 16, 26, 36, 46. Why those weird numbers you might ask. That's where new material tiers start, so you need the least amount of materials. Also since XP requirements are now much more "backloaded", you need more XP for the final levels, so you spend more time at levels 46+ than at 40+.

I start at level 4, so I can wear full training gear right after coming out of the intro quest (or skipping it) and making one level, which usually happens while visiting a few cities/wayshrines.

Set-wise I use Shacklebreaker which gives max resources, damage and recovery in both Magicka and Stamina. While leveling up, especially the early levels, you'll use both of that on any char, no matter if it's going to be mag or stam later. So I found increasing all resources helps a good deal. For second set I use 3xSeducer on Magicka and 3xNight's Silence on Stam. Resource regeneration is more important than damage/crit on low level chars. You're not going to do a lot of damage compared to CP chars anyway, so getting resources back helps a lot when soloing stuff.

If you're struggling with survival, Vampire's Kiss is a great leveling set too. You get Health Recovery, Max Health and Healing Taken, and each time you kill an enemy, you get a 6k heal-over-time.

Remember to pick up the three guilds (Mages, Fighters, Undaunted) first thing after making a new char, especially Fighters, so your undead/zombie/werewolf kills count from the start.

This was very helpful thank You!
    Options
  • Mike_Harris
    Mike_Harris
    Soul Shriven
    Have found somebody that has done this for me now but thank you all for your help! Appreciate it!
    Options
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear, and have fun with your leveling gear! :)
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Options