The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Eight Divines of Tamriel [PC] [NA] [Any faction] [PvE, PvP, Endgame]

Sith_David
Sith_David
Soul Shriven
Eight Divines of Tamriel [PC] [NA] [Any faction] [PvE, PvP, Endgame]

About Us

The Eight Divines of Tamriel is a community dedicated to having a good time and enjoying all that The Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. We are helpful to others with about everything in ESO. If for some reason one of us doesn't know the answer to something than we'll point you in the right direction eg:how a build works we might find a link you can read up on it if we don't know much about it. We are always looking out for guild members to run Dungeons, Trials(We are working on a group for trials atm), Cyrodil, and everything else that involves grouping and enjoying the game to its full extent. We are a smaller guild ATM but we are growing and expanding so come and join the *Eight Divines of Tamriel* for a community that'll last for an eternity!

Want to join? How to apply/join our community

Just add me on ESO NA servers: @Sith_David and message me that u want to join and you’re from ESO Forums, OR PM me on reddit with your ESO account name eg:@blahblah, so I can add you in the guild and or to my friends list! :D Also you can join our discord server that's for ESO and other games. It'll be a little bit easier to get setup if you join the discord server first though.

Discord Server!

We also have a growing discord server that’s for gaming and especially Elder Scrolls Online! On the discord we have helpful links and all kind of information that can be of use for Elder Scrolls Online. So join today at https://discord.gg/tgqDTpq

Rules and requirements
  • You must be mature and at least age 17+. The age rules is non-negotiable.
  • Be respectful towards other players (harassment or toxic behavior of any kind will not be tolerated).
  • Helping other newbies out when you can.

Guild Information

Immortals to contact:

Crafting:

Elgohar: Master Crafter 8 Triats.

Sith_David: Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, and Provisioning. (Half way to 50 on all crafting)

Litinum: Provisioning and Alchemy (Starting out)

9th Divine is the owner of the guild and the 8 Divines are the admins.

9th Divine: @Sith_David

The Divines: Currently we have 18 members and we are continuing to grow!
Edited by Sith_David on January 19, 2018 9:18PM
  • stilloutparsesyou
    yal have aussie raid times?

[swift mercy]
  • Sith_David
    Sith_David
    Soul Shriven
    We have a decent handful of Aussies in the guild, we do trials (raids) twice a week, Wednesday at :8:30pm EST (Eastern Standard) and Saturday at 4pm EST. Every month we switch which days we do the DLC trials and the normal Trials.