The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil Delve Bosses

XxMissAlycexX
XxMissAlycexX
✭✭✭
Seriously this is the worst. The boss spawn rng is a joke. I want my damn achievement
XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really, really obnoxious. I have the achievement, but it took 10+ trips to one delve (the 2nd or 3rd to last one I needed to clear), and each visit I cleared the boss I didn't need 5-10 times...

Certainly not a fun one. Still better than fishing.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always been that way. I completed it. Think on two characters. Took some time but doing it with other guildies makes it more interesting.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you killing the other bosses? Bosses only spawn if one is dead, and since the same boss can spawn twice or three times, you need to keep circling the delve and killing the bosses that are up until the one you want spawns.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• XxMissAlycexX
    XxMissAlycexX
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I’m killing the bosses. It’s just cancer that’s all. But nothing is ever going easy I suppose. I’ll just keep trying. At least I’m not the only one ❤️
    XxMissAlycexX - Xbox One - NA
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's one of the most frustrating aspects of the game.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:58PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, did that achievement on 5 characters and sometimes it's annoying as hell. The worst are actually those with 3 bosses. There are 2 deep in AD territory which are particularly obnoxious: Boodymane Cave and Pothole Caverns. The respawn timer is set to 10 minutes for both and that means it takes at least 20 minutes to clear them. You can actually see exactly when 10 minutes pass if you look in your character window at the Blessing of War buff: +20% AP gain after killing a delve boss (some addons will show that in UI). When that buff goes down to 50 minutes is time to check the spawn locations. The boss that spawns is actually random, but only one can spawn at a given time. But the respawn timer is not uniform. For example Toadstool Hollow, between Bleakers and Bruma, has 5 bosses but they spawn every 5 minutes so it sometimes takes less time to clear than the ones mentioned above. One thing they should do is to make the respawn timer uniform in all delves, and slightly decrease it to 3 minutes, which is also the cooldown for getting loot out of a dungeon boss.
    Edited by Asardes on January 21, 2018 10:25AM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Boodymane Cave

That was my nemesis. It took me a great many attempts to get the one last boss I needed in that one.

I was killed a few times in Lipsand Tarn in the DC area too while moving between bosses.

Still, perseverance got me through them all. :)
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Boss respawn is horrible indeed. Whose great idea was that, anyway? Please don't let them make the next DLC.

The one responsable for this mechanic is also responable for fixing the lag issues in Cyrodill :p ;
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously what’s the reset timer on delve bosses? It sucks when you are trying to get the AP buff and the boss is dead. you wait for 15 minutes and the boss doesn’t spawn. You finally decide to leave the delve knowing in the back of the boss probably spawned the second you left.
    Edited by SASQUATCH0 on January 22, 2018 2:15PM