The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shalks

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I know Shalks counts as an AoE, however they need to be dodgable. Blade cloak can be dodged, steel tornado can, but those aren't an issue. Shalks needs to be dodgable. This will help bring the Warden in line a bit and be less P2W
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hate the shalks, force pulse weave, soul assault that's running rampant in bgs. It's wrecking the pugs when i go in solo and I'm left all alone fighting. The unblockable stun is just so good.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hate the shalks, force pulse weave, soul assault that's running rampant in bgs. It's wrecking the pugs when i go in solo and I'm left all alone fighting. The unblockable stun is just so good.

The stun is blockable.

The damage is not.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

The stun is blockable.

The damage is not.

The stun is not.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

The stun is blockable.

The damage is not.

The stun is not.

Eh, it is on my end.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even if you block the stun, the damage it heavy
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord