The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you rather the Visuals/graphics be scaled down in Cyrodiil?

callen4492
callen4492
✭✭✭
I was wondering if other people agree with me about this or not.

I would much rather the visuals in Cyrodiil to be scaled down if it decreased the lag in PvP. I would hardly care if it almost looked like Minecraft as long as the game ran smoothly. Do you agree with me?

I've always wondered why game developers put such a strong emphasis on graphics/cinematics because frankly, I hardly care. I just don't want to lag so I can kill my enemy and teabag him. I only say "him" because I would never teabag a lady. That's not good manners. Unless she's a nightblade- then she gets the teabag.

By the way, I'm on Xbox so I know the lag is worse than PC.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no thank you
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has nothing to do with graphics whats happening in cyrodiil.

When it starts to lag and my fps drop below 40 my graphicscard sits at ~20% load because the game is CPU and server bottlenecked.

If your assumptions were true you could just lower graphic settings and things would improve - which does not happen. I´m getting the same fps and lag regardless if i play on minimum or ultra settings.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50