Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Seeking Guild

SevenKegs
SevenKegs
Soul Shriven
As the thread title states. I have seen a few older threads and what not on here for Guilds that may or may not even be around anymore. I am currently seeking an active Guild on ESO XBOX ONE NA server. I would like a to find a guild with 100+ active players participating in both PvE and PvP. Thanks!
Asmundr Seven-Kegs - Nord Tank/HP Dragonknight - 1HS/1HS XBOX NA
Baldr Seven-Kegs - Nord Stamina Sorcerer - Werewolf - DW/Bow XBOX NA
Einarr Seven-Kegs - Nord Magicka Nightblade - Vampire - Destruction Staff/Destruction Staff XBOX NA
Gudbrandr Seven-Kegs - Nord Magicka Templar - Vampire - Destruction Staff/1HS XBOX NA
Halvardr Seven-Kegs - Nord Stamina Warden - Werewolf - DW/Bow XBOX NA
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might get a response in this section, but I think more guildmasters watch the seeking guild sections. If you go to the forum main page, they’re way at the bottom. I’d repost your message there, and then also you might find a guildmadvertised in that section. The forums post the most recent posts first, so most threads in the first few pages are for active guilds.