The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for an RP/Social guild.

WandersWithMoonlight
I don't mind going it alone in this game, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling like I at least want the option of company. Haha. SO. What I'm after is a friendly RP/Social guild. Doesn't have to strictly be RP, like if there are regular RP events. Basically, I'd say what I'd like in the guild would be:
- Good, active/semi-active RP element.
- Social outlet, or people willing to party up and help tackle dungeons and world bosses.
- Friendly and preferably welcoming of LGBT players. Not that that has to be an active element, but, you know, a place where you can be comfortably open. Which I don't think is a tall request. At least, I'd hope not.

Anyway. I've rambled enough, I think, but any leads would be immensely helpful. I'm still browsing the preexisting topics, but it's good to have many irons in the fire!
  • zackclpreub18_ESO
    zackclpreub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Came to the forums looking for the same thing. Hope you get some bites!
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    I don't mind going it alone in this game, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling like I at least want the option of company. Haha. SO. What I'm after is a friendly RP/Social guild. Doesn't have to strictly be RP, like if there are regular RP events. Basically, I'd say what I'd like in the guild would be:
    - Good, active/semi-active RP element.
    - Social outlet, or people willing to party up and help tackle dungeons and world bosses.
    - Friendly and preferably welcoming of LGBT players. Not that that has to be an active element, but, you know, a place where you can be comfortably open. Which I don't think is a tall request. At least, I'd hope not.

Anyway. I've rambled enough, I think, but any leads would be immensely helpful. I'm still browsing the preexisting topics, but it's good to have many irons in the fire!

You should take a look at Imperative Reaction (LGBTQA friendly guild). There's no fee, I believe they usually have a trader, and there's a ton of members (400+) I'm not actually sure if they have players that RP, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a group of them that did.

DM @Kalebron for an invite
    Edited by WaterBearer on January 30, 2018 8:56PM