The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

European Xbox One Morrowwind game disk question.

jnelson1182
jnelson1182
✭✭
I found a decently priced eso morrowwind game online which is great cause I have wanted to upgrade since I started playing eso, the only concern I have is that the post says that its a copy of game from Europe & I am unsure if it will work on Us consoles or not, or also if its playable in English. the online posting said that both are true. if any one has any thoughts on either of these issues please let me know.
* Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
**MBF**

Best Answers

• nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    Playstation is region free, diskwise, it just states that you have to buy DLC related content related to a specific disk.

I went to Peru and I was tempted by cheaply priced disks. Problem is that you have to buy (in my case) Peruvian based DLCs.

Eso controls their own DLCs via crownstore purchase and chapters are released through PS store.

Your problem is however, that the Morrowind Disc is just the base game, whoever buys the Morrowind edition, disc wise, gets a PS code for the Morrowind Chapter. I doubt that your US PSN account will accept a European PSN code.

I think you should file a ticket or contact CS on this matter to get the most solid answer, maybe even PS costumer support.

P.S. Your language settings are in game and unrelated to the source of the game, in 'worst' case scenario, you get additional languages, but English is also a European language as many European languages are not spoken by enough people to get a translation in games.
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
    Answer ✓
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    thanks for info ,I didn't want to risk wasting $ on game that wouldn't work, so I decided to order morrowwind brand new and the us version lol. I would rather pay a lil more now & just avoid any possible problems a UK disk may have came along with. I still have to wait two days for shipping but at least its coming.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
    Answer ✓
  • nihirisutou
    nihirisutou
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for info ,I didn't want to risk wasting $ on game that wouldn't work, so I decided to order morrowwind brand new and the us version lol. I would rather pay a lil more now & just avoid any possible problems a UK disk may have came along with. I still have to wait two days for shipping but at least its coming.

Yeah I would have done the same!
    [PS4/EU]

PSN: Nihirisutou

CP: 650+

FOR THE DOMINION!!
    Answer ✓
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    yea, I just figured it would be better safe to buy the right version of the game now than to buy the EU copy only for it to not work leaving me no choice but to end up buying a us
    Edited by jnelson1182 on January 23, 2018 3:35AM
    **MBF**