The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Character Collision & Quickslot selecting not working

Foxyriot
Foxyriot
✭✭
Ever since today my character's collision seems off. I get stuck in the ground and aren't able to move forwards at a normal pace, the character's movement stutters.

Furthermore, when I try to select an item from the quickslot bar, I get stuck on that as well. It wants to select an item and uses the item immediately, instead of letting it choose me first.

I have restarted the game, as well as my PC several times, to no avail.

Help would be much appreciated!
  • Foxyriot
    Foxyriot
    ✭✭
    I have also been experiementing with Addons and it doesn't seem related. Sprinting for example helps with the getting stuck issue as I can sprint without being impaired, but after that I can get stuck again.
    Repairing the game didn't help either.
    Edited by Foxyriot on January 18, 2018 5:51PM
  • Foxyriot
    Foxyriot
    ✭✭
    I don't exactly know how or why, but after having freshly installed the game and logging in with nothing else installed and all settings returned, I noticed that I would dodgeroll without double pressing the button. I usually have this disabled, so I didn't notice before.

Seems that my keyboard acted up, even if I wouldn't have any issues in Windows or when typing.
    After de- and reinstalling the drivers the problem seems to be solved.