The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Who does more dps in pve trial raids

Somber97866
Somber97866
✭✭✭✭✭
Magic builds,stamina builds or hybrid builds
Edited by Somber97866 on January 18, 2018 3:21PM

Who does more dps in pve trial raids 46 votes

Magic
26%
H3Li0Sdennissomb16_ESOBloodystabC0L0SSUSPink_ViolinzaltemrielSabenfoxAmdar_Godkillermikemaconplaysforfunjnelson1182JobooAGS 12 votes
Stamina
65%
lolo_01b16_ESOidkclocksstoppetwnhnybottleofsyrupThe_AurorDHaleNiclasFridholmSirTyrraxiusTakes-No-PrisonerRebornV3xVaohMilwaukeeScottFoxicrhapsodiousMarabornwingrionShezzarrinegetemshaunaRABIDxWOLVERINEadeptusminor 30 votes
Hybrid
8%
DankstaBigBadVolksau02adgGaunterODim 4 votes
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends upon the trial, to be honest...
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

Pretty much this. When melee is easy to pull off, Stam wins. When ranged is superior due to mechanics, magicka wins.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina
    Where's your OTHER option?

Stam DK for single target

Mag pet build for mobs
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina
    Do we actually need a poll for this?
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »

While I haven't really paid attention to the numbers in vAS, all other trials permit stam to do well. vHoF and vMoL require the most movement of the full trials and stam shines. Craglorn trials are mostly just stack and burn with a few fights requiring slight movement.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina
    Single target stam, caltrops and endless hail with VMA bow is close but AOE magic.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on trial, build, rotation and player. There's no one correct answer.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • GaunterODim
      GaunterODim
      ✭✭✭✭
      Hybrid
      Both wins!
    • Danksta
      Danksta
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Hybrid
      :trollface:
      BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• BigBadVolk
      BigBadVolk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hybrid
      Hybrid is the future m8s
      "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
      I'm 120 years old
    • RebornV3x
      RebornV3x
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stamina
      Stamina But there survivability can be low since they can't self heal or tank damage as well as magical dps can but a good stamina dps is critical
      Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
      I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    • Vaoh
      Vaoh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stamina
      With the exception of vAS ofc. Maybe a team will find a way in the future to make Stam better for that trial.

DPS-wise, Stamina beats Magicka by quite a bit. You basically run as many Stamina DPS as mechanics allow, then fill with Mag DPS (NBs, then maybe 1-2 Sorcs).