The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

4,8 Mio enlightenment

Mazokar
Mazokar
Soul Shriven
My account reached lvl50 and unlocked champion points for the first time ever (not a single character on my account have reached that lvl before) and I did not receive bonus 10 days enlightenment. This is something that every player gets once they reach lvl50 for first time ever. Please fix it by giving me missing 10 day enlightenment bonus. My Account exist since 31 March 2014 and i´ve heard there was a but back in 2014 where ppl dont get the Bonus of 4,8 Mio
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut you don't start gaining enlightenment until you hit champ rank on at least one account second you get 10 champ points upon hitting level 50 also since earning champ points early on is easy you burn through enlightenment quickly....
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Mazokar
    Mazokar
    Soul Shriven
    And Why does a Friend of mine get 4.8 Mio and me only 400k we both hit lvl 50 for the first Time and even on the same day.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe because he was a good boy and did his crafting dailies ... while someone else didn't? ;)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something weird about accounts that were here from back in the beginning and during the transition when qualifying accounts were converted from Vet Ranks. Some of them that were not yet Vet Ranked at the transition don't get the 4.8 Million. I don't know if there is anything they can do, I have never seen a resolution post on this. (but I don't see all the posts either)

FYI, it may seem like a huge deal, but its not all that bad. The on boarding ramp to the Champ system has been slanted so much your going to burn through the first 80 or so champ points (way more than you would get from the 12 day enlightenment) in a few hours if you do some good grinding.

Maybe they can fix this for you, and I wish you luck on this.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Wut you don't start gaining enlightenment until you hit champ rank on at least one account second you get 10 champ points upon hitting level 50 also since earning champ points early on is easy you burn through enlightenment quickly....

This is patently false. I have just helped 3 new people level to 50 recently on Xbox and every single one of them had the maximum amount of enlightenment once they hit CP 10. This is a bug and I saw another post about this about month ago or so. Such a shame it hasn't been fixed.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    There is something weird about accounts that were here from back in the beginning and during the transition when qualifying accounts were converted from Vet Ranks. Some of them that were not yet Vet Ranked at the transition don't get the 4.8 Million. I don't know if there is anything they can do, I have never seen a resolution post on this. (but I don't see all the posts either)

FYI, it may seem like a huge deal, but its not all that bad. The on boarding ramp to the Champ system has been slanted so much your going to burn through the first 80 or so champ points (way more than you would get from the 12 day enlightenment) in a few hours if you do some good grinding.

Maybe they can fix this for you, and I wish you luck on this.

I would say it's a big deal if he's playing and leveling with a friend who's going to be at CP 160 way faster than him now unless he finds some spare time to play to catch up. This is not the first time this has been reported on these forums as I remember another player posted this same issue a couple months ago and they never fixed it or even acknowledged the problem existed.

I think this really sucks for someone that is leveling up with a friend and who is trying to keep at the same progress level as their friend.

Furthermore I'd argue that is ZoS directly stealing his free-time because he/she now has to spend multiple hours killing mobs to get to where his friend will be in about 1 hour.

To me, this is a MAJOR bug that directly affects our time spent playing which is any players most valuable resource.
  • Mazokar
    Mazokar
    Soul Shriven
    Jeah kinda Bad for me we did the same amount of daily dungeons and he is like 80 cp ahead
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That sucks man @Mazokar

If you are on Xbox NA I'll run you through skyreach for some free runs to try and level up enough to catch your friend.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log a case in game rather than just here.

It's been said before in your scenario, and unsure any resolution on here. Maybe support can help

But in the great scheme of things it really doesn't matter, even if a friend gets ahead, there's no real consequence.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Mazokar
    Mazokar
    Soul Shriven
    i´m acutally waiting for like 3 days... guess the support is busy or something :s
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anything been done about this missing Enlightenment bug? I am going to have the same problem on my PC-EU account soon.

I created an account on both NA and EU servers on the first day of pre-release but have mostly played on NA. My one character on EU is currently Level 47 and I'd quite like to get him ready for Veteran Dungeons and Trials. However, if I let him reach Level 50, I'll be hit by this bug.

That is, unless it's been fixed. Anyone know?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    Has anything been done about this missing Enlightenment bug? I am going to have the same problem on my PC-EU account soon.

I created an account on both NA and EU servers on the first day of pre-release but have mostly played on NA. My one character on EU is currently Level 47 and I'd quite like to get him ready for Veteran Dungeons and Trials. However, if I let him reach Level 50, I'll be hit by this bug.

That is, unless it's been fixed. Anyone know?

I don't even think they have acknowledged it unless i missed the post in the dev tracker.
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    You're supposed to get 10 CP when you hit 50? I've been gypped.
    PC NA Server