The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:34PM

moved 168 votes

Yes, I have finished all the quests
42%
Esha76Dephyriuswenchmore420b14_ESONibelajaIruil_ESOAlienSlofkwisatzDrembo14_ESOSoupDragonzariaDiatonicQuantum_Knightleandro.800ub17_ESOTalekIts_AlexisElboronhondelinkPE_BagaturanothermeUviryth 72 votes
No, I have not finished all the quests
57%
chayne424b14_ESOdeepseamk20b14_ESOSteveCampsOutPlagueSDPendrillionHrogunJD2013aubrey.baconb16_ESOJitterbugthomas1970b16_ESOKnootewootRadianceFoxhuntUloLivvyLinaleahleeuxbadmojoBergisMacBridekamimark 96 votes
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have not.

Is it an in-game achievement with a dye reward?

If so then I will eventually do it.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not every quest, but I did complete 1,000 quests on a single character in order to unlock that Indomitable Violet dye. It's a super beautiful grey-purple. Really, truly a beautiful color.

Edited by SydneyGrey on January 18, 2018 4:16AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:41PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are a few areas out in a world where i missed a few side quest, but mostly, the answer is no due to cyrodil. I did some of the quests in Cyrodil, but then ZoS removed those extra 7 day campaigns and well... yeah....
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    not yet, i'm still working on cadwell's silver, so eventually...

• Quantum_Knight
    Quantum_Knight
    ✭✭✭
    Yes*

*I have finished all the mainland non-DLC (Cadwell's Gold/Silver) quests, and most of the DLC quests on my main. For the most part, though, have done all of the DLC quests on at least one character.
    I'm still working on Imperial City, as I'm not really into PVP, but I think I only have one district left to go.

• kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    So it took quite a while, but I finally did it. I finished every quest in the game. I disagree with those who say that questing is boring. I thoroughly enjoyed questing and the dialogue and storylines they bring. I did not find them repetitive. And at the end, I wound up with a lot of extra gold. :-) Did anyone else enjoy the questing enough to finish all the quests?

I still have a bunch of Cyrodil, IC, and a few Craglorn and dungeons left to do, and will likely never bother as long as new content keeps me distracted.
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has done all the quest achievements of zones. Not done all the quests as I probably missed some
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finished the main quest and Cadwells gold a long time ago and haven't really pve'd since.
    There's a lot of content I haven't done or completed, even some vet dungeons and I don't plan to.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, and probably never will if Cyrodiil quests are part of the achievement. I despise PvP combat.
  • Kiara
    Kiara
    ✭✭✭
    I spend too much time in Cyrodiil to actively questing. Hell, I didn't even touch CWC yet!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and made for PVP too .
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An achievement I'll never attain due to Cyrodil but I'm chugging along on the rest. :)

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it took quite a while, but I finally did it. I finished every quest in the game. I disagree with those who say that questing is boring. I thoroughly enjoyed questing and the dialogue and storylines they bring. I did not find them repetitive. And at the end, I wound up with a lot of extra gold. :-) Did anyone else enjoy the questing enough to finish all the quests?

Work in progress. : ) so it is a no from me... I'm pretty damn close though.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have it on my main character. I must also say, that I have only 3 characters on the account, and play the main most of the time.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep didn’t take as long as I thought either.

I skipped every dialogue and just jumped from quest marker to quest marker. I can’t tell you any characters names or their story or what they told me to do nor do I care.

Quest are boring but I like achievements
    Edited by FloppyTouch on January 18, 2018 9:43AM
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completed all vanilla quests on two characters (and with Tamriel Hero) - main crafter is only missing a couple of missions in IC but that's it.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes I did.....on the character I dont play anymore.......
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe?? I made three different, one for each alliance
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finished all quests on 1 toon. Never again
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    I have not.

And that achievement only requires you to do most quests, not all quests. There's no achievement for actually doing all the quests.

There is a dye achievement for completing 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 quests (which is way below the total number of quests in the game):

So, how do I know I've done every quest then? Could very well be that I forgot one.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think i have them all. I travelled to all towns and explored the enitre map. No more quest marks, except now those annoying writ boards.

All except CWC DLC though. Only did some to get to the transmutation station.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 7:39PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    I have not.

And that achievement only requires you to do most quests, not all quests. There's no achievement for actually doing all the quests.

There is a dye achievement for completing 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000 quests (which is way below the total number of quests in the game):

So, how do I know I've done every quest then? Could very well be that I forgot one.

not sure about consoles, bu on pc, destinations addon will show you any incomplete quests. some of them sadly are breadcrumb quests that if you missed, you won't be able to pick up, but aside from that between the addon and just seeing quest hubs filled in should be sufficient to know that you are done. its how I know I'm missing some of the side quest chains, despite having zone completion achievement
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • H3rBie
    H3rBie
    ✭✭✭
    No I haven't finished them all and I'm pretty sure that I never will. I've other prioritys in the game, running around and "onehit" nsc's is for sure not one of those :wink: . However, kudos all who have done it :smile:
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just base game or all DLCs too?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not -every- quest. But almost. (as a habitual loner, I tend to skip the dungeon and trial stuff... but everything I can solo, I do solo!)
  • elantaura
    elantaura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every quest from our normal, silver then gold and craglorn, all dlc, morrowind and cyrodil quests. So I guess can sit back and enjoy the nirnroot wine.
    PS4 EU 1200+ cp - I enjoy RP, Housing, PVE and PVP

• MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gold done a while ago, summer 2017 was fishing, fall 2017 was finishing up Cyrodiil quests. Now I'm about 70% with all the tiny side quests (just have DC areas to finish), which I'm primarily doing to get all the lore books I can.

So far, Malabal Tor is one of the strangest batch of quests... finally got to smack the Silvernar last night which felt good because he's lame.

I have no achievements left in Craglorn so I think I did all the dailies, etc. I still have a couple vet dungeons to complete on the main too. Mazzatun is kicking my butt lately.

I haven't done all the possible targets in DB either - technically those are quests.
    Edited by MinuitPro on January 18, 2018 2:03PM
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yup. done approaching 1100 quests now.

the cyro ones were the hardest (in the other factions) as it involved a lot of sneaking around trying not be killed by other players .

theres still a few odds for me to do as well and ive got some unexplorerd areas. but i was quite pleased to get Tam Hero.