The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

so about that server maint....

Nutshotz
Nutshotz
✭✭✭✭
was it me or does it seem that when zos does a so called server maint that nothing gets done. I'm not talking about adding things, I'm actually talking about resetting the servers cuz tonight felt exactly how it felt last night and the night before. complete and stutter trash!

every MMO ive played has had a weekly server reset that usually takes a few hours depending on how bad the server problems are. I'm just curious on why zos doesn't do that. now I know there are gonna be some die hard fans defending zos but seriously pvp is a stutter fest, logged out, tried doing a vet dungeon, nope same thing as pvp but a lil better but not much. the input lag and MEMORY LEAKS ( as far as we can tell there are no memory leaks - come on a 2 yr old can do a better job at finding these issues and fixing them faster and more efficient )

been 3 yrs already and we are still having the same old problems with input lag and memory leaks. its about time @ZOS_BrianWheeler actually acknowledges the issue and fix's the issues or find someone else who can fix the issues from outside of zos! cuz at this point it seems like the hamsters are well you get the picture.....
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could reset the entire building hosting whatever servers, it isn't going to make the busiest night of the calendar month any more performant.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maintenance for this morning was passing out Crown Crates to the ESO+ subscribers from the trial. So I'm not terribly surprised there was no improvement on anything else since that wasn't the point of this most recent maintenance.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The maintenance for this morning was passing out Crown Crates to the ESO+ subscribers from the trial. So I'm not terribly surprised there was no improvement on anything else since that wasn't the point of this most recent maintenance.

That or they actually did server machine maintenance for the recent spectre/meltdown hardware vulnerabilities patches being rolled out this month?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers so old it's got Alzheimers .
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, have you guys heard about the new Dragon Bones DLC?

It has new skins and everything!

And new crown crates coming up!

That's so much more important to focus on right now!
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!