The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon achievements bugged

OtisMiller
OtisMiller
✭✭✭
Fear No Darkness in Cradle of Shadows and the nobody get hit by lava shalks in Bloodroot Forge did not pop for my group today. One of my group members also didn't get the achievement for using both synergies against the last boss of Bloodroot, even though her progress went up for both of the individual achievements.....
Edited by OtisMiller on January 17, 2018 6:58PM
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Fear No Darkness isn't bugged so much as the achievement text is just incorrect, and I think what it actually wants you to do is light zero braziers. I made a thread about it right after SOTH came out and the consensus was lighting even a single brazier (including wiping on Khephidaen, I think) voids the achievement. If you lit zero braziers and still didn't get it, then it's both bugged and wrong lol.

The others I can't speak to, but that last one definitely sounds like a flat-out bug.
  • OtisMiller
    OtisMiller
    ✭✭✭
    So for Sithera (spider daedra looking boss before Khephidaen) you ignore braziers and just burn down in the darkness?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtisMiller wrote: »
    So for Sithera (spider daedra looking boss before Khephidaen) you ignore braziers and just burn down in the darkness?

Or skip her entirely by deliberately wiping and ghosting past her or avoiding aggro in the first place (assuming either of those methods still work, I haven't tried recently), yes.
    Edited by rhapsodious on January 17, 2018 7:21PM