Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in?

Remee
Remee
No error, nothing. Just simply won't load into character screen. I log in through steam. I have removed my addon's folder. Still won't log in. Any help?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this, make a shortcut to the ESO64.EXE (buried in the Steam Common Apps Folder where all your games are installed) and see if that gets you to the log in.

Also, you can try disabling the Autologin feature in Steam and see if that helps.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Remee
    Remee
    Well trying to bypass the steam login won't work because it is a linked account.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Remee

If you are still having issues logging in, please try the troubleshooting steps listed in the help article below.

What do I do if I get an error stating "Login Error: Login Timeout" when logging into The Elder Scrolls Online?

Please let us know if these steps allow you to get logged in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post