The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Zoo

Tenn60
Tenn60
✭✭✭
Forgive the lack of lighting and some detail hit the old furniture limit and had to remove some things.

https://youtu.be/nXKhv-MQnLY
Edited by Tenn60 on January 17, 2018 1:52PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. Your cages looked really good and the custom turnstyle at the beginning was a nice touch. My favorite part was actually the food truck at the end. Awesome!
  • Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see what it would look like if we could get a reasonable object limit.
  • wendal
    wendal
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, very creative!
    Loved the critter house the most. The aquarium is ace, someone else here gave the advice to plant lighting shards and tealights in the fish to create depth, I used it in mine and it works wonders.
    I'll have to say the staff don't look like they enjoy their jobs much! maybe a wage increase is in order?
    It's a damn shame the mounts have the saddles on when placed.......maybe that could be changed.
    Thanks also for the video walk-through, it's a great way to see people's creations.
  • Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I have been trying to look at things I could cut to improve other places, but right now fingers crossed for a item limit increase or at least restructuring of how items are counted. Thanks for checking it out though
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job! I love how you used those lattices for cages. Having the special collectible limit raised would be great, then you could have an even bigger zoo.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I tried to work with the dungeon trophies a bit but could have made it better if they did, thanks for checking it out
  • Nervosa
    Nervosa
    ✭✭
    This is brilliant. Love the creativity and attention to detail! Whenever they grace us with an item limit increase I'll be anxious to see how you develop this further. Keep up the great work!
    'Asuh dude.'
    "I hope no one lets you heal them ever again you piece of trash" - some pug
    All the 'Plars.
    PC NA <The Big Easy>
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the food truck, the entrance, the aquarium, the gift shop.

Such a cool idea/setup.

Think I noticed one of your chairs in your eartery was floating above ground.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was like I was at the Zoo!

That is awesome, way to be creative!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holy MOLY!! That's *awesome*!! I wish I could come see it but I am on PC. :(

What is the creature that is to the left of your Vvardvark? And where in the world did you get a strangler?!
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely zoo Tenn60:) that’s what the game has been bringing together , creativity and plenty of leisure time. I’ve got 2 houses at the moment , 1 should be fully related to one of my characters who is a Werewolf Lord so decoration is a very important element to create an appropriate environment though many crafting features should be added in order to help our crafting potential flow deeper.
    Hope to visit your zoo soon Teen60.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tenn60 wrote: »
    Forgive the lack of lighting and some detail hit the old furniture limit and had to remove some things.

https://youtu.be/nXKhv-MQnLY

oh yes!!
  • Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everybody and I did notice the floating chair after going through again lol