The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

More Houses in Wrothgar?

shiningforce
shiningforce
✭✭✭
So I was traveling around Wrothgar the other day and absolutely fell in love with it. I love the scenery and layout.

I noticed during December that there was a mansion Pariah's Pinnacle for sale but it was just way too big and I didn't like the wide open areas to the outdoors.

Orsinium I heard a rumor that It may be getting a home there? Any truth to this? I would love to have a house in that City! Would also be nice to see a secondary small house added somewhere else on the map as well.
-- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • Swimsinwine
    This would be nice, even if it's an inn room. Morrowind has three, gold coast will soon have two (though one was limited time)

maybe the sanctuary will be too, but still.

yeah, would be nice, the pariah was too drafy :disappointed:
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another vote for an Inn Room in Orsinium. Orcs are going to have contacts back home, and will need a place to rest. Any DLC-added zone deserves the same treatment, but this is special to Orcs.
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Another vote for an Inn Room in Orsinium. Orcs are going to have contacts back home, and will need a place to rest. Any DLC-added zone deserves the same treatment, but this is special to Orcs.

I agree with this, Every DLC added should have an Inn room.

It would be nice to have a little property house with walls around it. Large home would be amazing but Im not greedy anything would do really as long as its in Orsinium. Would Like my Orc to have a home in her homeland.

While we are at it I'd love to have the Echateres as a Mount! Any word on this also would be Amazing :)
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd do more smaller homes. I'd LOVE a small home in Wrothgar.
    It's probably less profitable for them, though, because then people will just buy the homes with in-game gold instead of real money. So instead, they do these monstrously huge homes that people like me don't even want.
    I'm glad there are a lot of smaller homes available to get with gold already, though, and I'm grateful for those.
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I hear ya. Although I would think the More houses available the more RL money people would spend. I own two homes already, Notable and a Large paid in Gold. Most people I know in one of my Guilds just bought theirs outright with real money. Honestly the money grab thing is really killing MMO's.

Who knows they could even just make it a crowns only purchase and I may consider it.