The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Christian looking for a Christian group/guild.

xeoneexb14_ESO
xeoneexb14_ESO
✭✭✭
As the title shows I'm a Christian looking for a guild or group of people that I can relate to and talk about Christianity while enjoying ESO.
John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • KingLeo
    KingLeo
    ✭✭
    If you find a good one, let me know. SOLA seems okay, though I wish the members were more active. Perhaps we can form an active Christian guild? It would be a refreshing to play with someone of like mind.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agnostic looking for an agnostic guild
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    KingLeo wrote: »
    If you find a good one, let me know. SOLA seems okay, though I wish the members were more active. Perhaps we can form an active Christian guild? It would be a refreshing to play with someone of like mind.

I'm not a leader and I don't play enough to really start a guild. I'm casual. I will keep on lookout though for one!
    John 3:16 = For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • aaux17b14_ESO
    Message me in game, we have a fun small group that you both are more than welcome to join.

@Rizon

Feel free to mail me in game and ill gladly offer an invite or talk more with you!
  • xeoneexb14_ESO
    xeoneexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Message me in game, we have a fun small group that you both are more than welcome to join.

@Rizon

Feel free to mail me in game and ill gladly offer an invite or talk more with you!

Sent you an in-game mail, hopefully you get it :)