The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

690CP DPS PS4 EU need help with completing dungeon and trail specific activities.

elven.were_wolf
elven.were_wolf
✭✭✭✭
Fistly, my PSN: mean-teen

Secondly, I’ve been playing this game for so long, yet I’ve never managed to find a consistant group to complete my no death, speed run, etc... achievements.
I’ve never even done DSA or craglorn vet trials after the update where they got scaled to CP160, and would love to find people to be able to farm the dungeon DLC motifs.

Imperial Prison is one of the first Dungeons with a DLC yet, I have never managed to reach the last boss due to people leaving.

I really hope, I can fined some pals on here.

Note: I hope isn’t too much of an issue, but I cannot use voice chat for personal reasons. But even so I hope that doesn’t put people off.
Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link! :smile:
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there really no one at all? :/

How to you guys manage to find a group to farm dungeon motifs then?
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    I find that these forums aren't even good for finding this sort of thing to be honest, I don't know what forum does.

I just want to find a guild that has regularly runs for hard trials like vMoL / vHoF but I've posted and can't find anything. If you want to do these, and have done before, then let me know and I can at least invite/add you into a group.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a tank main, if you need help with getting a group together for getting these achievements you can PSN me, or message me on here. PSN :Stinkyremy
    I already have 1 person on my friends list who wants the same thing if we can find a group, I so with you, that will be three people, I am sure I can find a 4th.
    While I am happy to explain (carry) mechanics, I don't want to be grinding dungeons like vICP with someone who wants the achievements but does not know the mechanics. This comes with practice, playing the dungeons over and over.
    I am happy to explain mechanics of dungeons you do not fully understand, on pledge days, even dsa/vdsa if you are ready for it, but going for the achievements assumes you know what you are doing and are confident on how to do HM, no death safely and fast.

I pug group mostly all dungeons or ask in guilds, mainly only pledges. I still have a few no death and speed runs to get too, mostly no deaths.
    I know all to well how hard some of them can be when you go into a dungeon as a dps/healer and have a fake tank or even a bad tank where you all wipe on the first boss because the tank isn't even doing the basic requirements of a tank, holding agro. I also know the dps will be a problem depending on the time it takes to kill the first trash mob.

What I do is just type lf speed run, need all bosses, lf no death ect in group chat at the start of a dungeon and go from there. Some people say kk, some people ignore, some people try their best, and slowly, while doing pledges I get the achievements. Sometimes we fail, sometimes we succeed, sometimes I get the achievements without even trying.
    Cradle of shadows took me a long time to get speed run and hm as pug groups crumble and fall on that dungeon because the mechs are so strict. Then one random pug group and I got speed run and HM in the same run after saying lf.... in chat. I had to grind no death with an organized group.

All of the DLC, and a few of the normal dungeons are out of your ability to get no death, speed runs and even HM, if you aren't a capable player and can learn the mechanics, not by watching a youtube video, but by playing, gaining practice. If you are looking to achievement hunt, this is the requirement before even bothering asking people, because if you don't, the group will fall apart on the first try, because you failed at your role.
    I have to say, when the fails come, 85% of the time it is a dps fault because they can't get the fundamentals down of when they need to block, shield, roll and positioning.

• BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you still need a fourth, I’d like to apply. I’ve done most of the achievements (RoM, FH, CoS, vDSA) on my healer, but also have a tank (Main) and DD to play with. I’m happy to fill any role, I just want to play. Send me a private message on here if there’s any interest or need of a 4th.
    Edited by BlanketFort on February 17, 2018 11:42AM
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »

I'm a tank main, if you need help with getting a group together for getting these achievements you can PSN me, or message me on here. PSN :Stinkyremy
    I already have 1 person on my friends list who wants the same thing if we can find a group, I so with you, that will be three people, I am sure I can find a 4th.
    While I am happy to explain (carry) mechanics, I don't want to be grinding dungeons like vICP with someone who wants the achievements but does not know the mechanics. This comes with practice, playing the dungeons over and over.
    I am happy to explain mechanics of dungeons you do not fully understand, on pledge days, even dsa/vdsa if you are ready for it, but going for the achievements assumes you know what you are doing and are confident on how to do HM, no death safely and fast.

I pug group mostly all dungeons or ask in guilds, mainly only pledges. I still have a few no death and speed runs to get too, mostly no deaths.
    I know all to well how hard some of them can be when you go into a dungeon as a dps/healer and have a fake tank or even a bad tank where you all wipe on the first boss because the tank isn't even doing the basic requirements of a tank, holding agro. I also know the dps will be a problem depending on the time it takes to kill the first trash mob.

What I do is just type lf speed run, need all bosses, lf no death ect in group chat at the start of a dungeon and go from there. Some people say kk, some people ignore, some people try their best, and slowly, while doing pledges I get the achievements. Sometimes we fail, sometimes we succeed, sometimes I get the achievements without even trying.
    Cradle of shadows took me a long time to get speed run and hm as pug groups crumble and fall on that dungeon because the mechs are so strict. Then one random pug group and I got speed run and HM in the same run after saying lf.... in chat. I had to grind no death with an organized group.

All of the DLC, and a few of the normal dungeons are out of your ability to get no death, speed runs and even HM, if you aren't a capable player and can learn the mechanics, not by watching a youtube video, but by playing, gaining practice. If you are looking to achievement hunt, this is the requirement before even bothering asking people, because if you don't, the group will fall apart on the first try, because you failed at your role.
    I have to say, when the fails come, 85% of the time it is a dps fault because they can't get the fundamentals down of when they need to block, shield, roll and positioning.

I have done ruins of mazzatun HM no death and speedrun, but I haven’t got no death on CoS because I haven’t found anyone as of yet. Maybe that gives you an Idea of where my skill is at. I can’t say I’m an amazing player when it comes to dungeons, but I do try to learn mechanics when ever possible and respect my group members. If you’re still willing to take me in the group, I’ll send a friend request.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have done ruins of mazzatun HM no death and speedrun, but I haven’t got no death on CoS because I haven’t found anyone as of yet. Maybe that gives you an Idea of where my skill is at. I can’t say I’m an amazing player when it comes to dungeons, but I do try to learn mechanics when ever possible and respect my group members. If you’re still willing to take me in the group, I’ll send a friend request.

You know a personal message, or PSN message would have been better for your reply as I only found this reply now just by looking through the thread rather than having a notification in replies.
    Yes message/friend req me on PSN, whoslappedthepie above is in one of my guilds and needs these achievements too, plus there was another guy blanketfort above, a healer main, all you need to do is message everyone on PSN, start a PSN group and take it from there. A bit of initiative from your side!

Again I am happy to run dungeons and explain the mechs, but some of these dungeons you really need to do them loads of times to get the mechanics down.

Surprised you have done mazzatan hard mode, that is a tricky one, I did the 2 new dungeons with a team yesterday and then tried to do mazzatan hm for them, they couldn't do it, they are good players too.
    Speed run is easy and no death is easy for at team that knows mechs, with no hm
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭

You know a personal message, or PSN message would have been better for your reply as I only found this reply now just by looking through the thread rather than having a notification in replies.
    Yes message/friend req me on PSN, whoslappedthepie above is in one of my guilds and needs these achievements too, plus there was another guy blanketfort above, a healer main, all you need to do is message everyone on PSN, start a PSN group and take it from there. A bit of initiative from your side!

Again I am happy to run dungeons and explain the mechs, but some of these dungeons you really need to do them loads of times to get the mechanics down.

Surprised you have done mazzatan hard mode, that is a tricky one, I did the 2 new dungeons with a team yesterday and then tried to do mazzatan hm for them, they couldn't do it, they are good players too.
    Speed run is easy and no death is easy for at team that knows mechs, with no hm

Ok, will do! I just hesitated I guess :|