The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds - changes that would make them way more popular and enjoyable to play

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve only played a small handful of battlegrounds. They were all pretty bad. Like really really bad. No reason to go back.

Did something change to make them better? I don’t even know anyone that does battlegrounds.
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    I’ve only played a small handful of battlegrounds. They were all pretty bad. Like really really bad. No reason to go back.

Did something change to make them better? I don’t even know anyone that does battlegrounds.

A bit will be changed in Summerset but not enough.
  • sabresandiego_ESO
    sabresandiego_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duos and solos should definitely NOT be in the same bracket. I play a Stam nb and often duo with a healer when I’m not soloing. It feels like godmode: 4 solo players typically can not beat a duo with a dedicated healer.

Duo teams need to be matched with all other premades.
    Ali Dreadsabre -Necromancer
    Ali Sabre -Nightblade
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Lets just change it to not keep score and give all players the same skills/builds remove animation canceling and everyone get the same participation based AP. We will call it Millennial based PvP.

Completely remove the drive to get better, make and test new builds, make friends to queue with... It should bee 100% even for all the new comers and ppl who are casual.

In my days and yes im old... We actually worked for ***.

I do agree with some of the changes to game modes suggested.

Almost every time that I see you in a bg you are in a premade with a nice little healer by your side you I can understand why it’s hard to understand why some players would prefer to get a separate que where they can face people around the their same level

If you really want to get better you should want this or is getting better mean steam rolling pugs because you are in a premade ?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »
    Lets just change it to not keep score and give all players the same skills/builds remove animation canceling and everyone get the same participation based AP. We will call it Millennial based PvP.

Completely remove the drive to get better, make and test new builds, make friends to queue with... It should bee 100% even for all the new comers and ppl who are casual.

In my days and yes im old... We actually worked for ***.

I do agree with some of the changes to game modes suggested.

Almost every time that I see you in a bg you are in a premade with a nice little healer by your side you I can understand why it’s hard to understand why some players would prefer to get a separate que where they can face people around the their same level

If you really want to get better you should want this or is getting better mean steam rolling pugs because you are in a premade ?

There are a lot of premades on during NA primetime at the moment, and contrary to popular opinion, the current matchmaking system does try to put certain groups together. The change is that they are increasing the MMR bonus a group gets for being a premade.

Galalin’s Group is one of many, and it’s nice to have premades to fight. You know my style - I solo queue until I find a premade to fight, then I squad up and fight them, then go to cyro when they log off or disband. The premade v premade fights are a ton of fun and what the BGs are made for, and I’m grateful for a chance to fight them.

Gal’s Group is frustrating when I’m solo, but all of you by now should be familiar with the classic Thogard whisper: “hey how long are you guys going to be running?” Gal’s Group is one of the few that doesn’t beat around the bush by giving me an evasive answer. They are practicing for GvG and are IMO the most improved group of the last month.

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp