The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

moved

DoctorESO
DoctorESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
moved
Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:44PM
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    You can use master merchant (mm) and tamriel trade center (ttc) to do that, i can't remember if tamriel trade center can do the chat messages ^^ the difference between the addons is that mm gets the price from the items being sold in the guild stores you are a member in, while ttc gets the prices from all items put up on the market from all players with the addon installed, they both have their pros and cons I use both for an estimate.
    Edit* fixed gramma fail
    Edited by teiselaise on January 15, 2018 6:20AM
    Argonian masterrace
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwwww, I wish I had PC...

:-(
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm so glad I don't. All this add on crap short cutting things.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;-? Do you belong to trade/or GM a guild that charges 15k+ a week?

Why would you be against making something easier?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I was on console since it's a lot easier to flip there
    Edited by teiselaise on January 15, 2018 6:55AM
    Argonian masterrace
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this some kind of botting?
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    You can use master merchant (mm) and tamriel trade center (ttc) to do that, i can't remember if tamriel trade center can do the chat messages ^^ the difference between the addons is that mm gets the price from the items being sold in the guild stores you are a member in, while ttc gets the prices from all items put up on the market from all players with the addon installed, they both have their pros and cons I use both for an estimate.
    Edit* fixed gramma fail

You can use Master Merchant to get an idea of howuch it costs to craft something, but you CAN NOT use MM to provide a series if messages someone replies to in order to automatically order something from a crafter. It just doesn't work that way, and I seriously doubt TTC works that way, either.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a 'custom' add-on, I think.

It merges the function of MM and TTC to track prices with the autogrouping tool ability to respond to chat with an action.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • teiselaise
    teiselaise
    ✭✭✭
    teiselaise wrote: »
    Edit* fixed gramma fail

You can use Master Merchant to get an idea of howuch it costs to craft something, but you CAN NOT use MM to provide a series if messages someone replies to in order to automatically order something from a crafter. It just doesn't work that way, and I seriously doubt TTC works that way, either.

I misunderstood the op, I thought he ment the addon for just posting in chat in general ^^
    Argonian masterrace
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Yah, but you are missing add-ons like master merchant that add search bars to guild stores
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

I guess u don't use guild traders a lot.