Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF small friendly home.

MintyBadger
MintyBadger
✭✭✭
Hi there.

My partner and I are looking for a small (20-30 max), mature, but active guild. We returned recently to the game full time after a long stint of playing FFXIV and would love to get involved with some dungeons and stuff. We usually just duo what content we can, but we can be pretty chatty and helpful if we find the right group of people to play with. We are quite active (uk evenings), but both have work/family/social life so can't promise to be on every night.

We'd really love to find a nice group of people who are not too pushy, or bothered about skill (although we aren't too bad lol), or drama llamas, or has cliques that only do stuff with a set number of people. So I guess what we really want is just a place to hang our hats, do some stuff, chill and chat. You know...to be a part of a group and not a number or face in the crowd :)

Thanks for the time to read this.
You can catch us in game: @MintyBadger or @ScardyFox or here.
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Fellow Adventuerers,

You might like The Sewerjacks. We are a small, but active and friendly guild and we do PvP, PVE and some occasional light RP.

What we offer is a friendly hub for you to enjoy your time playing ESO or alternatively some friendly people to have a general chit chat with.

If you would like to know more about the guild or even pop in and say hello please Contact either myself, @Kodora79 or our officer @Beithe13 in game if you're interested.

Happy Adventuring !

PC -EU
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi,

We are a very Casual Gaming Community and do things at our own pace including dungeons and world bosses and all the other things ESO throws at us [not Trials, although maybe one day].

We have many members but as we are so casual and our members have real life to attend to our numbers online vary.

We also play other MMO's and single player games.

We hide out on our Discord server where you can talk to all members across all games or just ask and chat about ESO in the right channel.

We have been going for several years now and have built up great friendships across many games.

Please have a nose at our website [link is in my sig] and feel free to register and pop into Discord. Even if you have joined another guild ESO allows you to join several, you never know we may be just what you are looking for.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net