Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Feeling anxious about wether or not I should play again.

Fuzzybrick
Fuzzybrick
✭✭✭
I quit ESO over a year ago, I just didn't like the direction they were going... And it still appears they are continuing to make bad choices by listening to a lot of crying on here...
But I was thinking of picking up the habit again.
I left off with 500cp Magicka DK, Templar, NB, Sorc and a stam Sorc, and Templar.... all maxed

My question is where is a good place to research builds? Who is is the current go-to?

Or better question would be.. where do you research your build?
Edited by Fuzzybrick on January 13, 2018 11:51PM
"A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
VR 16 Magicka Templar
VR 16 Magicka NB
VR 16 Stamina DK
VR 16 Magicka DK
VR 16 Stamina Sorc
VR 16 Magicka Sorc

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A wider part of that choice is what's making you anxious about ESO. Real life has enough nasty stuff to get anxious about, playing a game really shouldn't be.

As for builds, many of the same streamer names are around if you chase the streamer meta or if you hunt the data posts out like the maths gurus on here you can find your own path of what's working at present / on PTS.

Or just roll your own gig, in particular if you after anxiety free enjoyment just do what you want. Or ask dudes on here, I often lean towards players I see post stuff on here I concur with or videos of them in action and then just direct message for a bit of help / share ideas. A ton of helpful dudes and dudettes on here.

Personally, I'm enjoying the game right now. Still have alot to conqour and update 17 is bringing good stuff I think anyway

Good luck whatever you do
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I typically ask friend in game or guild members for build advice. If you are looking for a website
    https://alcasthq.com is great. Good luck i hope you like the game again. I'm not happy with the overall direction of the game either but some positive changes are coming and I still have fun playing it. Lots of the content is fun and rewarding.
  • Fuzzybrick
    Fuzzybrick
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both. I'll look into it.
    "A TROLL, HUH? WELL, THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION FOR THAT, DESTROY ALL THE BRIDGES IN THE WORLD!"-- Uncle Grandpa

VR 16 Stamina Templar
    VR 16 Magicka Templar
    VR 16 Magicka NB
    VR 16 Stamina DK
    VR 16 Magicka DK
    VR 16 Stamina Sorc
    VR 16 Magicka Sorc