The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can`t see DSR options in the video Settings

RouDeR
RouDeR
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello ,
I am using 4k tv as a Display and I used to have the 5k and 8k option in the Video>resolution ingame settings , probably cuz I am using DSR from the Nvidia control Panel and run my desktop at 8k
However i reinstalled my windows Yesterday , updated my drivers to the latest (GTX 1080ti) but my options to choose for higher than my TV resolutions are gone,
I have already tried to force run the game at 5k and 8k trough GeForce Experience but there was no effect.
Can anyone help me with this problem cuz i want to run the game in 5k for good super-sampling (the GTX1080ti can handle 60 fps on this game and 30-35fps at 8k).
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open Nvidia control panel , go to manage 3D settings, and tick the appropriate boxes (1.2x, 2.0x etc..) that you would like to see displayed in your games.

Maybe reboot.
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Try also looking in nvidia options for resolution, see what colour it's running at whether it be 4.2.2 etc, I found that it reduced my options for screen resolution