The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shield ult not working

• Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter. Shield ult says "blocks all attacks" it clearly doesn't. And why I would I be pissed about this now? Your telling me that nobody figured out how to stun me with shield ult until now?
    Edited by Yamakaziing on January 15, 2018 6:17AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 15, 2018 5:02PM
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    Now, my friend, you are a true Elder Scrolls veteran. Welcome to the club. We get new members every patch/update :D[/quote]

pepple have obviously moaned and complained about shield ult and now it's broken. And some of you are defending it. Got to be kidding me. call it adapting. But I call it baby proofing
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shield ult is dead. Been using it since I started playing and was never stunned like that soooooooo you all keep enjoying your faction stacks

The tooltip doesnt say it makes you immune to CC effects so maybe you expect things from an ult that it simply does not give. It would be a better morph option though, one morph that reflects and one that makes you immune to CC effects.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    Shield ult is dead. Been using it since I started playing and was never stunned like that soooooooo you all keep enjoying your faction stacks

The tooltip doesnt say it makes you immune to CC effects so maybe you expect things from an ult that it simply does not give. It would be a better morph option though, one morph that reflects and one that makes you immune to CC effects.

Finally something intelligent said. I can digress with that.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    but theres still the issue of why haven't I been getting disoriented/stunned before this past month?
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    They have ruined it because they don't want my same playstyle making much of an impact all about the zerglings now
    Edited by Yamakaziing on January 15, 2018 6:29AM
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    What skill is disorienting me then?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on July 15, 2018 5:03PM
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    it's not showing up tho. I've got 50 people jumping on me within that 6 seconds. I still can't see what skill is disorienting me all I see are normal dmamage abilities
    Edited by Yamakaziing on January 15, 2018 6:32AM
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so.. is that an add on?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Fix it

Being rude will make them want to fix it. Yeah.

Being nice doesn't make them fix it either.

Exactly this!
  • Yamakaziing
    Yamakaziing
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that you people in pvp can't wait 6 seconds to fear or stun someone is very sad to me and another reason why this games combat is getting easier for zergs to have little to nobody stopping them.
    Edited by Yamakaziing on January 19, 2018 12:09PM