The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

“Prizefighting” Stamplar PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/er2N_R0HERM

Happy 2018 you rapscallions!
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    The multikills on DBoS into jabs are so satisfying to watch dude, nice vid.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I see boxing I like immediately.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why Rhage is the only other bloop on Vivec that the pack has any respect for.

However this one must deduct points due to the lack of griff and bloop killing. Also, you wiped us on the way to retake Alessia the other day so there's some more points right there.

Which means all khajiit can give you is a b-. ;)
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »

Thanks Red. Get your dual wielding self back on line.

usmcjdking wrote: »

Chess boxing

Telel wrote: »
    This is why Rhage is the only other bloop on Vivec that the pack has any respect for.

However this one must deduct points due to the lack of griff and bloop killing. Also, you wiped us on the way to retake Alessia the other day so there's some more points right there.

Top ten things to enjoy about the forums is Telel being in character x3 yrs
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on January 13, 2018 7:19AM
    K-Hole
  • Egocanemveresum
    Egocanemveresum
    ✭✭✭
    Those dawnbreaker numbers are disgusting (in a good way). Christ.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great vid mate. :)
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »

Thanks Red. Get your dual wielding self back on line.

usmcjdking wrote: »

Chess boxing

Telel wrote: »

Top ten things to enjoy about the forums is Telel being in character x3 yrs

I like publius too, his posts are some of the most entertaining reads on here.
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome mate! Just came back a couple of nights ago and got my DC stamplar to 50 to hopefully play with you when our now very divergent timezones cross. I also have to sort of my primative Aussi broadband which I'm hopefully going to be the end of the week so will try to get online with you over the weekend as no more daytime playing for me with the new job.

What't the mod that gives the cooldown on your abilities above your ability bad?
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    might u write your sets and bars? im at work and cant see vids
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Great vid mate. :)

Thanks man.
    Those dawnbreaker numbers are disgusting (in a good way). Christ.
    Haha

Awesome mate! Just came back a couple of nights ago and got my DC stamplar to 50 to hopefully play with you when our now very divergent timezones cross. I also have to sort of my primative Aussi broadband which I'm hopefully going to be the end of the week so will try to get online with you over the weekend as no more daytime playing for me with the new job.

What't the mod that gives the cooldown on your abilities above your ability bad?

Welcome back brother, you know I keep those hours irregular so I’m sure I’ll be seeing ya. That addon is action duration reminder. See you soon bud.
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    might u write your sets and bars? im at work and cant see vids

5 mech front bar
    5 alch back bar
    3 endurance jewels or 3 agility 1 being healthy trait, 1 regen glyph.

Dw- vigor rending jabs jav blade cloak or trap dawnbreaker
    2h- rally channeled focus ritual shuffle repentance. Remeberance
    K-Hole
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    what? mech? that guaranty crit set? and clever alchemst backbar?
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does it make a big difference not having power of the light on your bar? I really wanna play around more with trap beast because I am having more success in smaller engagements when I have it on my bar.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea the guarentees crit one front bar and clever alchemist back bar. Basically you juggle the two sets having 100% crit for 5 seconds then 15 seconds of really high wpn dmg just in time for another 5 seconds of 100% crit. Then you have 13 seconds of your natural dmg which decent at like 4700 wpn dmg, before you get 5 more seconds of 100% crit and by that time your pot is back up. And given the flow of combat that 1 13 second window, albeit you can still kill pretty effectively, you can more or less negate with los and defensive play.

Mazbt wrote: »
    Does it make a big difference not having power of the light on your bar? I really wanna play around more with trap beast because I am having more success in smaller engagements when I have it on my bar.

I don’t run it because it was either being mist formed, the player was blocking which didn’t let me get to cap dmg, I don’t have 40k stam or run slime crawl so the dmg was meh, and probably the bigger reasons were it was a huge indicator of when my burst was inbound and it was all all back end burst. Trap is really nice, but I’ve since been running deadly cloak which is really nice because when I tee off on my burst that is ticking along with everything else and it’s hitting upwards of 3-4k, and does a pretty good job of neutering other ulti’s.
    K-Hole
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea the guarentees crit one front bar and clever alchemist back bar. Basically you juggle the two sets having 100% crit for 5 seconds then 15 seconds of really high wpn dmg just in time for another 5 seconds of 100% crit. Then you have 13 seconds of your natural dmg which decent at like 4700 wpn dmg, before you get 5 more seconds of 100% crit and by that time your pot is back up. And given the flow of combat that 1 13 second window, albeit you can still kill pretty effectively, you can more or less negate with los and defensive play.

Mazbt wrote: »

I don’t run it because it was either being mist formed, the player was blocking which didn’t let me get to cap dmg, I don’t have 40k stam or run slime crawl so the dmg was meh, and probably the bigger reasons were it was a huge indicator of when my burst was inbound and it was all all back end burst. Trap is really nice, but I’ve since been running deadly cloak which is really nice because when I tee off on my burst that is ticking along with everything else and it’s hitting upwards of 3-4k, and does a pretty good job of neutering other ulti’s.

Thanks that makes a lot of sense now that I think of it.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭
    maybe its just me but im not a fan of mech...

u cant do crit dmg on shields
    in medium im sitting on ~45% crit anyway

but clever alchemist could be cool thats true
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To each their own, crit is an underrated stat, especially when it’s your spell and wpn crit and you have a lot of hots rolling. Pen doesn’t work on shields either but people are still using spriggan or maces. It’s basically used in conjunction with alch to stay high octane in regards to dmg and heals.
    K-Hole
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭

To each their own, crit is an underrated stat, especially when it’s your spell and wpn crit and you have a lot of hots rolling. Pen doesn’t work on shields either but people are still using spriggan or maces. It’s basically used in conjunction with alch to stay high octane in regards to dmg and heals.

thats a point true.. maybe i have to get my own set and get some fancy testing off

why no briarheart set compaired with mechanical?
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 16, 2018 3:03PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats a point true.. maybe i have to get my own set and get some fancy testing off

why no briarheart set compaired with mechanical?

I didn’t go briarheart because it’s locked behind 2 conditions, you first have to crit, then it’s a % chance. And I found I wasn’t really liking ravager when it was just a % on melee. Also the heal is so meager it’s not even worth being on the tool tip. Alchemist allows you to proc prior to initiation vs briar and ravager. You can swap mech for hundings if you want. I’ve run that before it was kiri’s build. Most people that are adverse to mechanical acuity either don’t understand it, haven’t run it before or both. I’m not saying it’s the best set out there or the only way to go, but it is highly effective when you know what you’re doing in controllings it’s proc. And on a stamplar where you’re about accruing dmg with dots to make a burst having all of that dmg crit is amazing. My dmg isn’t anything to snide at when my procs aren’t up, which is really only for 13 seconds. it’s still about 4700-4800 wpn dmg and 35.6k stam. I was running it with bonepirate and I was at like 39k stam.. I just had a little less regen... plus side was I could use a monster set though. I’ll just try to see if I can toss some math behind to clearly illustrate, but honestly I just recommend testing it.. it’s craftable and you really don’t waste any time acquiring it.
    K-Hole
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    yes yes im with you :) no offense here!

just thinkong loud out here ^^

but u are right. i have to test it myself!
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trashs1

After extremely rough estimation, mech was out dmging hundings in its window by >3600... and if you removed all crit it was only <1200 dmg difference. Granted there were some stupid basic inferences, and arbitrary values cause I’m not home at the moment to do all the intricate math/have an addon do it for me.

Added: I’ll try to map it all out when I get home.. or at least give the train of thought.

Haha also I don’t take any offense brother, I enjoy the theorycraft and discussion.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on January 16, 2018 4:25PM
    K-Hole
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    No, stay away from mech acuity, its a garbage set :trollface::wink:
  • Tzayad
    Tzayad
    ✭✭✭
    5 mech front bar
    5 alch back bar

Is this in 5 heavy?

Beren Tinamion | Nightblade
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tzayad wrote: »
    5 mech front bar
    5 alch back bar

Is this in 5 heavy?

No hes in medium.
    Im actually testing a heavy variant, acu and bone pirate.
    So far so good, the damage didnt drop off as much as i expected and the tankiness and sustain are insane.
    Only issue i have is making it work without rally, but so far havent run into a lot of situations where i was desperate for a burst heal.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Tzayad wrote: »
    5 mech front bar
    5 alch back bar

Is this in 5 heavy?

No hes in medium.
    Im actually testing a heavy variant, acu and bone pirate.
    So far so good, the damage didnt drop off as much as i expected and the tankiness and sustain are insane.
    Only issue i have is making it work without rally, but so far havent run into a lot of situations where i was desperate for a burst heal.

Yea the no burst heal in heavy along with impending Troll King doom, keeps me in medium. Could always just throw on bone pirate and 1 chudan 1 pirate skeleton or 5 impreg or 5 pariah to suit your fancy.
    K-Hole
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @caeliusstarbreaker

What addon does show the skills on timers above the skillbar please ?

Edited by Sarousse on January 18, 2018 7:36PM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    @caeliusstarbreaker

What addon does show the skills on timers above the skillbar please ?

Action duration reminder.
    K-Hole
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Im loving this build tbh. and your description of how you juggle the procs definitely helped me I love the burst potential I 1v1'd a pretty hefty sDK the other day in cyro and totally caught him off guard with the two procs running together. Im only 585cp but I can still hold my own and my damage in consistently higher than any other build ive run.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im loving this build tbh. and your description of how you juggle the procs definitely helped me I love the burst potential I 1v1'd a pretty hefty sDK the other day in cyro and totally caught him off guard with the two procs running together. Im only 585cp but I can still hold my own and my damage in consistently higher than any other build ive run.

That’s awesome! I’m glad you’re enjoying it.
    K-Hole
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here for templar spear fishing, was not disappointed. Most satisfying thing to do in the game since leaping into keeps. People should never feel safe at the very edge of the keep walls firing down on people.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on January 21, 2018 4:20AM
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here for templar spear fishing, was not disappointed. Most satisfying thing to do in the game since leaping into keeps. People should never feel safe at the very edge of the keep walls firing down on people.

If only javelin was good for anything else.
    K-Hole