Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Warden backstory ideas?

Blacksmoke
Blacksmoke
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone!

So I have finnaly decided to nake a warden build but I am having trouble making a backstory for him with the other classes I normally dont have trouble but for some reason the warden is giving me isseus.. so what are your warden backstories? Or do you people have any ideas? Love to hear some!
Champion point: 645
Characters
Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Exalted_Outlander
    Exalted_Outlander
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have access to the Warden class but if I ever did, my backstory would be that I was an exiled practitioner of magic, and spent a significant time of my exile in the wilds of Tamriel, honing my skills and manipulation of the nature around me. It's rough, but its a start. Feel free to use it!
    Noxus The Strider | DC | Breton Magblade | alt
    Rykas Duneblade | DC | Redguard Stamblade | main
  • LegendaryOaks
    LegendaryOaks
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a tank so I use lots of ice, i could be using the forgotten knowledge of the first era nords and Dragon priests

It's mostly depends on your role
    Full Time Shitposter
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What race are you thinking of?

For me I have two.

Orc Warden Healer - Happy farmer who sets off on adventure with his trusty bear buddy. Loves animals and flowers!
    Dunmer Warden DPS - Ashlander who uses the powers of nature to help him fell his enemies.

They're not super in depth but those are my personal concepts I have right now. I also had the idea of a Dunmer Warden tank who is obsessed with Dwemer tech.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."