The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for english or german speaking Trials Guild

cacn91091
cacn91091
Soul Shriven
Hi,

Im looking for a Trials Guild on PC-EU I can do vMoL with. I have experience in all Craglorn vTrials and been practicing vMoL for the past weeks with one of my guilds. But due to often changing group members and an overall stagnating interest in doing vRaids we only ever made it past the twins twice, and couldnt finish vMoL due to it being late in the evening already. So the guild im looking for should have people experienced in vMoL, willing to take me in there, too. I have Discord, but can only listen atm. Im mainly playing a stamDK DD, haven't tested my DPS on the Dummy with it, but did all the Craglorn vTrials. Formerly I was using my Stamsorc as DD and hit around 33k on the 3mil Dummy, so i guess my StamDK should be around that too. Maybe higher I guess.
I have Hundings, Sunder, NMG, Morag Tong, Velidreth and VMA Bow on my StamDK. All atleast purple, most golden. Weapons are all golden.

Message me here or In-Game (@cacn91091) if i could join your guild.