The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion: Make holiday event motifs Green quality

Elissae
Elissae
✭✭✭
Don't know if has been suggested yet, but could this please be considered as a QoL improvement? After every holiday event people need to wade through pages and pages of holiday motifs on the guild traders if they're browsing for motifs.
Whereas if you make them Green quality we'd gain either way; someone specifically looking for them can filter on nothing but holiday motifs (I don't think there are Green motifs already?) and someone looking for the regular ones can filter them out.

It's nothing earth shattering, but it'd be nice to have :)
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this idea, though I would counter with making holiday event motif chapters and recipes the default white color. There are no white recipes and no white motifs, that way you wouldn't clog up the provisioning traders menu either. Every time I see a witchmother party punch while trying to find my last purple drink recipe it makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about just adding a keyword search feature to guild store browsing. Everybody wins!
    Edited by Jaraal on January 11, 2018 7:36PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror
    I love this idea. Blue would be okay as well, just not purple as there are far too many of them clogging the guild store views.

Is there an actual suggestions forum area to post this in? I don't think the Crafting Forums get much of a gander from staff.
    Edited by Tevalaur on January 11, 2018 11:14PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.