Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any quests that i really should do

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Hi i just done the precursor quest for the free training dummy.
Is there any other quest similar to this that unlock exclusive rewards. Thanks
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    By completing all of Wrothgar you get some cool costumes. If you do the ancestor tomb quest in Vvardenfell you can get a housing item that is a giant 3d textured map of Vvardenfell.
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are all kinds of quests that unlock Exclusive Rewards.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Online:_Quest_Rewards
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    Pirahhi the smuggler from completing Thieves guild DLC is somewhat handy too
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get a Dwemer spider pet from finishing the public dungeon in Bangkorai.

Also, there's a costume you can get from gathering the pieces for it in the northern-most public dungeon in Vvardenfell. (Morrowind expansion.) It's a big grind, though, since the pieces don't drop very often. They drop from the mobs in the dungeon.

And there's a Dwemer pet (a robot-looking thing) you can get by gathering the pieces for it from the southern-most public dungeon in Vvardenfell, similar to how you can get the costume I just mentioned. The pieces drop from the Dwemer construct mobs here.

As Wolverine said, there's a big achievement in Wrothgar (Orsinium DLC), where you can get three costumes if you complete it. It's a huge amount of work, but worth it.

And the Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCS reward costumes as well, if you complete them.

• GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theres a quest in the north east of shadowfen in a village of cursed skeletons. Not long and gives the skeleton polymorph as reward