Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why the hell do bosses still not spawn in Cyrodiil delves?

BoxOnWheels
BoxOnWheels
Soul Shriven
Ive been playing this game for 2 years almost nonstop. I pvp pretty much all day and run in and out of delves for the AP boost constantly. In my two years of doing this, I have yet to see a few of the delves bosses EVER spawn. One example is Zandur in Red Ruby Cave. Im in a VERY active pvp guild with 500 players and not a single person has ever been able to finish the delves in Cyrodiil because Zandur seems to be on a permanent vacation. Whats the deal? Will I ever be able to zerg down Zandur?
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been playing this game for 2 years almost nonstop. I pvp pretty much all day and run in and out of delves for the AP boost constantly. In my two years of doing this, I have yet to see a few of the delves bosses EVER spawn. One example is Zandur in Red Ruby Cave. Im in a VERY active pvp guild with 500 players and not a single person has ever been able to finish the delves in Cyrodiil because Zandur seems to be on a permanent vacation. Whats the deal? Will I ever be able to zerg down Zandur?

They spawn, it just takes ages and if i remember it correctly it could be that one bosses spawns 5 times before the other one respawns. It sucks but i did all the delves in one weekend a couple of month ago so i know they exist but i also feel your pain :wink:
    My last boss took ages and the delve was in enemy territory, got killed a couple of times while waiting for the boss and killing the other bosses in the delve. So dont just wait at one spot, go back to kill Endare if he respawned and then go back to check if Zandur is back...
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I can think is that they want players to wait around in the delves for boss spawns so there is a better chance that PvP will occur in the meantime.