The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error report - In-game Crown Store

Anzen
Anzen
Soul Shriven
Hello,

My ESO Plus ended this month and I started the trial ESO Plus event yesterday. Today, I logged in and opened the crown store to get a free crown crate, only to see this error pop up

h1yqdm923n1q.png

I didn't get any crown crate anyway ...

Regards,
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are receiving a UI error, this typically means that there is either an issue with an Add-On, an Add-On preference file, or possibly a Saved Variable file. This could be due to data that is left behind even after the add-on is disabled, so you should set as many preferences back to defaults as you can.

Please follow these steps, in this specific order:
    1. Exit the game
    2. Navigate to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live in Windows Explorer
    3. Rename Addons to Addons.old
    4. Rename SavedVariables to SavedVariables.old
    5. Check in-game to see if the issue persist.

If you are no longer getting UI errors: The issue is related to add-ons, so try re-enabling your preferred add-ons one-by-one in order to determine which is causing the problem.

When the ESO Plus Bonus event concludes, you'll receive one crate for each day you logged in, up to a maximum of six, by January 18.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Anzen
    Anzen
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you,

I don't see any UI errors after I restart the game.

And thank you for clarifying the crate.
    Edited by Anzen on January 13, 2018 6:29AM