Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Question about the new outfit system

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
Hi, with the new system coming soon and it allowing you to change the appearance of gear if i don't know the motifs for certain styles like dreadhorn can i give my gear to a master crafter and can they change it to that style?

Best Answer

• boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of right now, no. The only person who can create your outfit is you. HOWEVER, you can see dread horn and if you like it, you can have someone like @thatlaurachick create a full set of armor for you

@lordrichter this is what I was referring to.

Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter