The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Shouldn't This (Me) Not Happen? (It's A Miracle ;) Video

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Short version, I thought it would not be best for me making new posts in PvP wise. But yet, shouldn't this never happened? I mean sure I was going one AD outpost with my NB. Sure I saw a fallen EP, was going Rez honestly. I almost got killed honestly myself, who knew NBs are challenging.

EP Rez of course, probably best thing. So I made my way to AD door. I originally wanted to attack that 1 AD (no offense) But accidentally got NPC instead. I of course got destroyed, probably best thing. Just laying there, waiting for the fighting to die down close by. I see we lost. Saw tent, stayed for more.then decided to revive tent.

But Um, how in the world, did all those AD. That I was surrounded by, whilst someone was burning the tent. Not see me especially not destroy me?
(also with the tent, there a lag, hence won't show part of tent burning) I really also love EP zone chat. I tried my best to hide names, not worked out...

Why Wasn't I not destroyed by AD though? Am I a ghost? :'(

https://youtu.be/PypriWStp3k
Edited by Serjustin19 on January 10, 2018 8:33PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Apoxsee
    Apoxsee
    ✭✭✭
    You play just as majestically I would would have imagined. Please come to the PC and thanks for the vid!
  • nikla_vek
    nikla_vek
    Serjustin19 is a ghost, confirmed
    smokes-like-this, EP Nightblade
    Nikla Vek, DC Dragonknight
    Vivi Vek, AD Templar
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apoxsee wrote: »
    You play just as majestically I would would have imagined. Please come to the PC and thanks for the vid!

Thanks :) was level 29 in video. It's sad I don’t use my Templar healer much any more. It's just unable to play, it's so laggy for me. (all campaigns) Just need better Internet, which unable to get; due to where I live. Hence I been playing my NB often now, it's just I really don't like playing damage; I really love healing so much more. I respectively decline to going back PC no offense, I'm just more of a console person no offense.
    nikla_vek wrote: »
    Serjustin19 is a ghost, confirmed

I think you might be right :) I'm just at lost for words, as to why I didn't get killed at tent. I mean surrounded by AD, as tent being burnt. Maybe they saw me as low lvl, that don't make sense. Maybe they recognized me and they saw me, but choose to not attack me. Which maybe order was given by there side, to not atrack me. Maybe they do really want me back, but I'm scared with the Zone chat, since reminds me of 2nd Scourge zone chat. (Hence why I went back red this campaign, due to reminding me of past zone chat. Just uncomfortable, but I really need zone chat though)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.