Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I haven't seen anyone ask the most important Outfit system question yet...

CooksWithoutARecipe
Will they let us skin our stuff to look like the Bucket Helm and Broom Weapon?
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it considering those are collectibles not armor pieces.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS was only able to get in the crafted styles for Update 17, so not yet.

Whether the Broom & Bucket is included in a future update is only conjecture at this point ... though my guess is the chances are decent since they are contemplating monster set styles as a skin.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS was only able to get in the crafted styles for Update 17, so not yet.

Whether the Broom & Bucket is included in a future update is only conjecture at this point ... though my guess is the chances are decent since they are contemplating monster set styles as a skin.

That's just what we need. A bunch of CP720 flesh atronarchs running around in Grothdarr-themed outfits... :s
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but monster helms in the future :D thank god!
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!