The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Same old... BG

DanielWinterborn
DanielWinterborn
✭✭✭
Can we do something about the premade BG groups? Two options : with group / without group.

Thank you.
  • DanielWinterborn
    DanielWinterborn
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to bump this thread every time time 8 pugs get stomped by dungeon premade group.

+1

I encourage anyone else to do the same if they wish.
    Edited by DanielWinterborn on January 10, 2018 2:36PM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bumping is against forum rules I thought.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Dungeon” premade?

But yeah, separate queues for groups and solos would be great. There’s one Australia / New Zealand / Asia 4 man that particularly bugs me because they seem to PREFER to pug stomp. There have been multiple times in the last week where my 4 man has been solo queueing (because there aren’t other 4 mans on to fight) and then these guys pop up and pug stomp, then by the time we get our premade together to fight them they vanish into thin air after 1 fight. Then my group is left going up against two PUGs and looking like a$$holes before we break up and resume queueing individually to balance the teams.

They are single-handedly destroying the BG population in off-peak hours, which is when we need to protect the BG population the most.
    Edited by Thogard on January 10, 2018 4:59PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    “Dungeon” premade?

But yeah, separate queues for groups and solos would be great. There’s one Australia / New Zealand / Asia 4 man that particularly bugs me because they seem to PREFER to pug stomp. There have been multiple times in the last week where my 4 man has been solo queueing (because there aren’t other 4 mans on to fight) and then these guys pop up and pug stomp, then by the time we get our premade together to fight them they vanish into thin air after 1 fight. Then my group is left going up against two PUGs and looking like a$$holes before we break up and resume queueing individually to balance the teams.

They are single-handedly destroying the BG population in off-peak hours, which is when we need to protect the BG population the most.

BGs lit on Xbox. Most top tier players are solo/duo lately with the pre-mades not being min/maxed elite groups usually.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on January 10, 2018 5:17PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    “Dungeon” premade?

BGs lit on Xbox. Most top tier players are solo/duo lately with the pre-mades not being min/maxed elite groups usually.

PC too on primetime. It’s usually an escalation... I start off every day solo queueing and then gradually increase (or decrease) my group size based on the size of the opponents I’m facing.

TBH the problem is only on off-peak hours because of this one four man.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• paallterrain148
    I agree with @Lexxypwns on Xbox na. Most days it's really good fights with very few if any premade 4 man groups.

Really excited for no CP to be back and block cost changes. See too many almost near unkillable builds.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no unkillable build lol, block tanks have their counters u just don’t know them.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This comes up a lot in MMOs. I imagine the ones that don'e split queues do not have good numbers of players participating in order to match things up. Then; there is a question of what to do with 2 and 3 man groups.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zParallaxz wrote: »
    There is no unkillable build lol, block tanks have their counters u just don’t know them.
    What’s the counter (for Stam classes) to these blazing shield permablock dmg reflect guardbot builds?

I can kill them, but only if I have a dedicated healer... for every 5k dmg I get through their defense, it’s returned as 20k.

I can’t imagine taking one of these guys down by myself unless I’m on a gtaoe mag class.. or maybe a useless health-spec warden might be useful for once in these scenarios...

Granted, they could never take me down unless I went AFK, but I’m more curious about when one of these little *** is guarding a strong burst DPS class
    Edited by Thogard on January 10, 2018 10:14PM

• paallterrain148
    @zParallaxz

So every class has the ability to solo kill good PvP tanks? Or a premade group can?

Please enlighten me.
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All groups solo que or premade, typically have at least two unblockable skills between them, cc that goes block, dots, and most importantly a defile. That is the formula for how you kill a dot build. I’ve never ran into a troll or block tank I couldn’t kill with a group or myself.
  • paallterrain148
    I'll make sure to carry all those things in my back pocket. I've seen no less then 3 bgs matches go full length with 1 guy carrying the chaos ball.

So dot? Check. Defile? Hopefully one of the 8 opponents had defile on him. Hard cc? Surely someone managed to cc him.

That's 3 games, the guy with the huge dot never died with 8 players, hopefully, all focusing him. If that's not unkillable, I don't know what is. And sometimes unkillable only needs to be for the length of the current objective, and it's counter productive to focus him afterwards.

I solo que 99% of the time and my luck with groups must be significantly less then yours. I'm impressed though that you never met a tank you couldn't solo or kill with a few cp 200 players.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still doubt the population in BG queue is enough to maintain split queues. Seems like about half the players in any given match are from the previous match, outside of a few hours in the evening.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Johnfred24
    Johnfred24
    ✭✭✭

Zerging them with 20 people doesn't count as counter
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnfred24 wrote: »

Zerging them with 20 people doesn't count as counter
    We are talking about bgs
  • DanielWinterborn
    DanielWinterborn
    ✭✭✭
    Again with the premades, happened before too but I decided to go to Lagodiil but that was too much and when I came back, same noobs in premades. You can spot them easy because they are almost all the time in the top 5 in rankings, how could they not? Stupid crap continues.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again with the premades, happened before too but I decided to go to Lagodiil but that was too much and when I came back, same noobs in premades. You can spot them easy because they are almost all the time in the top 5 in rankings, how could they not? Stupid crap continues.

Most of the people in the top five rankings primarily do it through solo queueing.

I’m Curious to know you are in game on PC NA.

• DanielWinterborn
    DanielWinterborn
    ✭✭✭

Most of the people in the top five rankings primarily do it through solo queueing.

I’m Curious to know you are in game on PC NA.

No, i'm on PC EU. And I can tell you that on EU I recognize most of the top people in rankings because of their groups.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Permablocking tanks can be burnt down with bleed builds (as can most characters). The only problem is that you're relying on a random PUG member in your group to hopefully be running a bleed build.

I think the trolliest premade group that I've seen so far was a group of 4 tanky Magplars. They made a triangle around the Magplar holding the ball and all dropped their rituals and heals. Overlapping rituals, heals, and popping Jesus Beam/Soul Assault at anyone who entered.

It was frustratingly trolly and brilliant at the same time. None of us stood a chance.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Permablocking tanks can be burnt down with bleed builds (as can most characters). The only problem is that you're relying on a random PUG member in your group to hopefully be running a bleed build.

I think the trolliest premade group that I've seen so far was a group of 4 tanky Magplars. They made a triangle around the Magplar holding the ball and all dropped their rituals and heals. Overlapping rituals, heals, and popping Jesus Beam/Soul Assault at anyone who entered.

It was frustratingly trolly and brilliant at the same time. None of us stood a chance.

Wait until you go up against the 2x magplar, 1 DK 1 magden group in chaos ball. They go to a part of the map with access through only one choke point, then they throw down the frozen gate warden teleport ability and have the warden stand on a ledge so anyone who walks towards the ball gets pulled to the warden and then falls off the ledge (into lava lol)