The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Veteran Hard Mode Asylum Sanctorium Trial Exploit - Ps4 Eu server

AleTaras
AleTaras
✭✭
Yesterday a group on ps4 eu have been accused for exploiting a glitch in the Veteran Asylum Hardmode trial regarding the St.Felms (nightblade boss) that prevents Felms unable to fight back, stang in one spot and does absolutely nothing while the exploit is being performed, trivializing a core mechanic of the encounter.

I hope zenimax check this accounts like you did for pc server in hodor's thread.
If admins needs more details, like a screenshots, i can pm
  • JoePenna147
    JoePenna147
    ✭✭
    I don't exactly know how they arrived at the ban for the exploiters on pc, but Zenimax must investigate further on this case on ps4...
    I hate so much people which use exploit for appear better than any other...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by JoePenna147 on January 10, 2018 1:07PM
    GM of La Corona di Spade - Best Italian Guild on PS4 - Guild Site | Guild Facebook

Twitter | Youtube
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I've even seen at least 1 person on PS4 EU with the Clockwork curator polymorph and I doubt the legitimacy
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't exactly know how they arrived at the ban for the exploiters on pc, but Zenimax must investigate further on this case on ps4...
    I hate so much people which use exploit for appear better than any other...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I do not doubt OPs claim and hope Zos looks into it. Maybe some did not learn the lesson when a group got banned after using the previous exploit. If true it does demonstrate that permanent bans are appropriate.
  • AleTaras
    AleTaras
    ✭✭
    In my group 4 ppl have polymorph.. But legit!
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a 200cp with the polymorph yesterday - was super curious about it . However I’m on XB NA . I wonder if they are doing it over here too ? Makes you wonder if that guy is just super rich and bought it , if he had nice enough friends for a carry and the RNG gods just blessed him, or it was exploited.
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They dont care about this.. Zos acted like they did because it was a new trial and people got upset so they just went ban crazy.. No one gets this upset when people glitch maw and sell the skin which happens every day and zos are not banning anyone for that..
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to seriously look into this.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • JoePenna147
    JoePenna147
    ✭✭
    If the accused group does not have the video of vAS HM we have a serious indication of their guilt
    GM of La Corona di Spade - Best Italian Guild on PS4 - Guild Site | Guild Facebook

Twitter | Youtube
  • Aerithone
    Aerithone
    ✭✭✭
    As someone said in similar thread, ZOSes know about this and don`t difine it as an exploit coz of core game mechanic of "breaking line of sight".
    I will show you fear in a handfull of dust.
  • AleTaras
    AleTaras
    ✭✭
    Aerithone wrote: »
    As someone said in similar thread, ZOSes know about this and don`t difine it as an exploit coz of core game mechanic of "breaking line of sight".

Link pls?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    They dont care about this.. Zos acted like they did because it was a new trial and people got upset so they just went ban crazy.. No one gets this upset when people glitch maw and sell the skin which happens every day and zos are not banning anyone for that..

Why tf would someone get banned for selling a skin??
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ban-arama round 2? What a great opportunity for zos to display some consistency.
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The screen shots have been circulating the ps4 eu community about this, people should pay the price for purposefully exploiting the game be it stand outside the map and kill the boss or glitch the nb, its all the same..
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its amazing how theres nothing mentioned about this yet. So first round of exploiters get banned but the next are safe just like how it was with maw?

Good to know. I foolishly thought zos was striving to improve customer relations for real. My bad.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its amazing how theres nothing mentioned about this yet. So first round of exploiters get banned but the next are safe just like how it was with maw?

Good to know. I foolishly thought zos was striving to improve customer relations for real. My bad.
    It its two exploits, the first was sniping outside the bosses argo area, this make the trial trivial, group did also sell runs.

Second involves St.Felms, trial will still be vAS+1. Only done nAS and have no idea about the St.Felms exploit, even if its an exploit or an bug.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • AleTaras
    AleTaras
    ✭✭
    Zeni fix felm... How about exploiters?
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the accused group does not have the video of vAS HM we have a serious indication of their guilt

I agree cheating should be taken care of, but don't like this attitude.

There should never be a case of proving you are innocent. Our group is working on vAS HM still, but when we do finish it, we won't have a video b/c we don't record and frankly, shoudn't be required to do so as part of a game that doesn't have built in recording as an option and is silly just to prove to random accusers you didn't cheat.

But, I too get pretty irritated at the idea of people exploiting this when our group has been working on it week and week slowly improving in order to eventually beat it.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • The_Brosteen
    The_Brosteen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

I agree cheating should be taken care of, but don't like this attitude.

There should never be a case of proving you are innocent. Our group is working on vAS HM still, but when we do finish it, we won't have a video b/c we don't record and frankly, shoudn't be required to do so as part of a game that doesn't have built in recording as an option and is silly just to prove to random accusers you didn't cheat.

But, I too get pretty irritated at the idea of people exploiting this when our group has been working on it week and week slowly improving in order to eventually beat it.

Proving your innocence? What is this, italy?!
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a 200cp with the polymorph yesterday - was super curious about it . However I’m on XB NA . I wonder if they are doing it over here too ? Makes you wonder if that guy is just super rich and bought it , if he had nice enough friends for a carry and the RNG gods just blessed him, or it was exploited.

I have seen that guy too?