Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to gain champion points fast

aaron_campion
aaron_campion
✭✭✭
Hi im currently 400 cp. Im getting around 2 cp levels a day. How can i earn them faster
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy as many alchemy/enchanting writs as You can craft the products pop 150% ambrosia and start completing the quests for writs.
  • Greydir
    Greydir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play Content rewarding high amounts of XP, for example:
    Play The Three Undaunted Pledges and the Random Dungeon each day. This gives a hefty amount of xp, even if you
    do not have the refreshed Bonus. This is one of the faster ways to gain XP, especially if you have a group of People to Play with and multiple Characters which can gain XP counting towards CP.
    Ebenherzpakt
    Sir Greydir - Dunmer DK
    Don Greydir - Kajit NB
    Ser Greydir - Imperial DK
    Dieser-Greydir-Heilt - Argonier Templer
    Greydir Finsterklinge - Bretone NB
    Greydir Drakenson - Nord Hüter
    Clear: vAA HM - vHrC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF TTT - vAS [+2] - vCR [+3] GH - vSS HM - vKA HM - vRG
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Running the Random Dungeon on multiple CP-level toons each day with XP pots will generate CP fast. I have 3 toons, so in less than an hour I can clear three random dungeons for 450K XP, + my daily enlightenment --> 750K XP. If you're a crafter and can turn in some master writs while your XP pot is still active, that generates tons of XP as well.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    I grind skyreach. It nets 150k or so exp per run with exp scroll or Ambrosia.
    Average time is 3 to 5 minutes.

Once you get the pattern down you can even sell runs while you level, or bring someone who also needs to grind cp to make it easier.

Great way to burn enlightenment too. I burned through 4,000,000 in no time there.
    Edited by Amp151 on January 23, 2018 3:59PM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grind skyreach with a partner that also needs CP
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do veteran Maelstrom arena. Not only does it give a lot of experience, but you also learn to play well. 400 CP is plenty, and getting actual experience running hard content is more experience after a point, and that point is about 300 CP, where stats bonuses are capped. Also at 400 CP your resistance and damage is ~95% of what a maximum CP player has.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    I use my enlightenment up in vMA - seems pretty good xp and I still don’t have all the weapons so it’s double plus good.
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I queue up for a random dungeon while I do my farm run opening chests which give me xp and when i get into dungeon i use an xp scroll or ambrosia potion and once I finish dungeon i keep opening chests to use up the scolll/ ambrosia time left. Each chest can give me 5k xp enlightened with scroll/ ambrosia potion, plus i pick up lots of herbs etcon my farm runs. Not only am i levelling cp fast but also am making lots of gold and getting lots of mats for my writs which also give me nice juicy xp. This system is more fun i think because im being constructive while waiting for those dungeons to proc.
    Edited by wishlist14 on September 16, 2018 9:13PM