The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A Few New Ideas to Re-enliven PvP in Cyro for 2018

Cold91
Cold91
✭✭✭
So I was just thinking of a few ideas to add to or change Cyro to make it more than just ring around the rosy fighting over center keeps. The idea was to not add any more stress to the servers, while still implementing new and creative objectives for pvp.

One idea, involves a temporary buff of a random player every few hours, this buff would remove him/her from all alliances for say a half hour, ping him/her on everyone's map, and buff him/her to be slightly stronger than an emp.

Another idea would simply be to add more keeps, or rearrange the keeps we have now.

I know this community is full of ideas for improving pvp, and making the objectives more dynamic, or at least move some focus off the ring keeps in a meaningful way. I would for love if any of you have any more ideas you could add.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cold91 wrote: »
    So I was just thinking of a few ideas to add to or change Cyro to make it more than just ring around the rosy fighting over center keeps. The idea was to not add any more stress to the servers, while still implementing new and creative objectives for pvp.

One idea, involves a temporary buff of a random player every few hours, this buff would remove him/her from all alliances for say a half hour, ping him/her on everyone's map, and buff him/her to be slightly stronger than an emp.

Another idea would simply be to add more keeps, or rearrange the keeps we have now.

I know this community is full of ideas for improving pvp, and making the objectives more dynamic, or at least move some focus off the ring keeps in a meaningful way. I would for love if any of you have any more ideas you could add.

well teh idea is cool but the community is ful of emp selelrs and IC selelrs and teh rest of the comunity is simply just dont read forums, not like on Battle.net forums.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n