Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you ZoS for free ESO Plus .

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This promotion is so very kind of you and offering to everyone , not just new players . I got to see clock work city and what a beautiful zone it is . This also reminded this cat of just how many perks the subscription gives . I forgot a little after letting sub drop and doing other things . It is rl tax time and I'm a little light in the coin purse paying my way in life but have plans to return to sub soon as possible . Very nice way to treat new and old players so thank you again and Tu'whacca's blessings upon the offices of ZoS . :+1:
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this is great for new and existing players. It's the little things that make the biggest impact sometimes
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great indeed
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it since I started..but it's super awesome people get to experience it to see more of the world
  • Ruckly
    Ruckly
    ✭✭✭✭
    O.Od

Sword transmuted. Two normal dlc dungeons done. One vet half done. Feels like progression content I like the vet dlc dungeons(aside from the repair bill :p ). Most people probably like doing the dolmen circle but I like seeing how the margin can be pushed. Can't wait to tank some.

:)